News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello everyone!

Started by TheRaptorSlayer, January 22, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaptorSlayer

Hello, everyone!  :D I have just found out about the forum and decided to join you all!  ;)

You can call me TheRaptorSlayer or just Slayer, it doesn't matter! From a very young age, I was completely fascinated by dinosaurs. My love for them only grew stronger after I watched Jurassic Park when I was just 4. Of course, at the time, I wasn't so much interested in the story as I was in those fascinating creatures! :)) I absolutely loved everything that had dinosaurs on it; I owned several encyclopedias about them and watched Walking With Dinosaurs religiously; I ended up wearing out the tapes, in fact!  :P

Now, my love extends to dinosaur figures, and while my collection isn't very big (yet!) I plan on expanding it soon! I also love figures of prehistoric and extant mammals, and of arthropods as well.

That's all I have to say about me, really! I look forward to making new friends here!  :D
So your world's benign?
So you think justice has a voice
And we all have a choice?
Well now your world is mine...
And I am fine...

BlueKrono

Welcome fellow dinosaur enthusiast!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

CityRaptor

The RaptorSlayer? You better watch your back then. We will keep our eyes on you, and you will still be alive when we start eating you!
Haha, kidding. Welcome to the forum!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Jose S.M.

Killekor

Welcome to the Forum!!!!!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Halichoeres

Quote from: TheRaptorSlayer on January 22, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

Now, my love extends to dinosaur figures, and while my collection isn't very big (yet!) I plan on expanding it soon! I also love figures of prehistoric and extant mammals, and of arthropods as well.

Welcome aboard! Those small collections often don't stay small for long.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Oh, Slayer, a great Thrash Metal band!
And, welcome to the forum!

Soopairik

Welcome to dino toy blog!

CityRaptor

Ooops, wrong topic.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

copper

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this wonderful forum!  :)