News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My collecting wants and eventually trade list

Started by amargasaurus cazaui, June 20, 2012, 11:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Sorting through my shelfs and will be placing some of my triples and quadruples up for trade or sale. I know offhand I have three Invicta plain Stegosaurus, and an extra Invicta Doedicerus? (sp) I have quite a few doubles and triples of the Carnegie set as well.   I am not getting rid of the dupes due to finances, but rather because with so many types and groups I collect, space is of course a premium for me , as I am sure many of you can attest to. Am really wanting to trade the extras I have for things I dont so I of course can just make my space problem even worse, but at least do so with some unique pieces. If I list something you need and you have some things I can use, no reason we cannot make it happen, so feel free to message. Thanks.Of course you are also welcome to make a cash offer for something if you feel you need it, I can work either way with it.
I will if course try and get a more distinct listing with some actual photos of course, but I have been in the forum long enough and so forth I feel confident that people will tend to believe when I offer something. Pictures and a better list coming soon !!!

I also wanted to open the door for anyone wanting to sell off any of the current Psittacosaurs models availible....i.e. Carnegie, Starluxe, The expo Psittacosaurus, or any duplicates they might have of the Funrise or Safari toob versions. Am always up for trades or purchase if we can come to terms on those items.

So....
Carnegie Plateosaurus
No tag , and lots of paint wear, especially along the top of head and along the legs. Good canidate for a custom or repaint.

Invicta Doedicurus (sp)SOLD
Nice shape , light hazing at worst. No breaks , cracks or writing.

Invicta Stegosaurus (2)
I have two of these to work with. They are both unpainted and as pictured. One of them has a damaged or chewed end of the head, which is noticeable in the photo. The other is undamaged, and other then the mentioned issue, they both appear to have only minor hazing and wear.

Carnegie Mosasaurus, original version retired (1 Copy Sold)
Three models to choose from. They are all in nice shape, no apparent issues and at the worst minor wear.

Large Safari Velociraptor
Always liked this sculpt. Large raptor, with at the worst light wear and hazing. Nice paint and nothing broken. Tends to be tough to stand, needs the heat and cold trick performed

Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus
I have two of these to work with. The first one shows some fading, and is leaning on his legs, a bit. Could benefit from the hot and cold treatment. The other is nearly solid mint, with tag still in place. Nice piece.Tagged version sold

Carnegie retired Velicoraptor pack.
Small and obviously delicate> Not broken or damaged, but the heads of the raptors appaer to be a bit dirty or perhaps smudged. May be scratching but I think it just needs a good cleaning.

Old school Carnegie Tyrannosaurus rex
I have at least four of these to work with. They all show light wear and use. Nothing broken, no major issues. 1 copy sold

Safari Torosaurus /Mint sealed, never opened.Sold

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

amargasaurus cazaui

More being added, as I can get them pictured and sorted, stay tuned

Adding two new figures 

Carnegie Acrocanthosaurus -nice shape, a few small paint scrapes on raised areas of head.

Super Chicken !!!! Aka the Carnegie Oviraptor , first version with less feathering. Nice model, however the feet need some hot cold treatment.

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

amargasaurus cazaui

Adding more to this the coming few weeks so stay tuned...

Pachyallosaurus

What would you want for the deltadromeus?

Pachyallosaurus

Or the mosasurus?

amargasaurus cazaui

Going to bump this thread to let people know I have some doubles to trade....as the thread is quite old I do specify it may be out of date and some  things may no longer be available...stay tuned

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.