News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello there fellow dinosaur fans!

Started by GasmaskMax, February 05, 2017, 11:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GasmaskMax

After viewing this beautiful forum and it's accompanying blog as a guest for several months now I am proud to announce I have at long last joined this community!   

Jose S.M.

GasmaskMax

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum - glad you joined!  8)

GasmaskMax

Ohh yeahh 8)  8)  8) XD. BTW im not going to be the most serious guy on the forum, so you'll catch me joking around alot. I hope you dont mind.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: GasmaskMax on February 06, 2017, 12:06:42 AM
Ohh yeahh 8)  8)  8) XD. BTW im not going to be the most serious guy on the forum, so you'll catch me joking around alot. I hope you dont mind.

That's fine! It doesn't break any forum rules  ;)

GasmaskMax

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 06, 2017, 12:33:55 AM
Quote from: GasmaskMax on February 06, 2017, 12:06:42 AM

That's fine! It doesn't break any forum rules  ;)
;)

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

GasmaskMax

Neosodon

Always nice to have an active new member. :) It feels like there is only about 50 people or less who post very often.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Neosodon on February 06, 2017, 01:54:07 AM
Always nice to have an active new member. :) It feels like there is only about 50 people or less who post very often.

Ive noticed. 9/10 new members only have about 1 or 2 posts under their belt. And I plan on staying active on the forum regularly for as long as I can.

Patrx

Halichoeres

Welcome aboard! Levity is always welcome as far as I'm concerned. A dirty secret about dinosaur fans is that some of us take things way too seriously.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Killekor

Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Derek.McManus

Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it.!

Libraraptor

welcome to the best forum I know on the web. We are friendly,  funny, fair and have a great variety of members. it is great to hear that you want to be more active than Most of the other new members. 

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 06, 2017, 09:22:40 PM
welcome to the best forum I know on the web. We are friendly,  funny, fair and have a great variety of members. it is great to hear that you want to be more active than Most of the other new members.
Thanks. Im sure ill love it here and with both a growing dinosaur toy collection and knowlege of paleontology in general im sure ill fit right in!

Soopairik

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: