You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Acro-man's Chinasaur store - PNSO new mini set, Nanmu's Berserker Rex

Started by acro-man, February 21, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Acro-man I buy the mamenchisaurus PNSO without box that is of the cheapest form. I am from Spain. I would buy it with the cheapest shipping costs What do you think? Send me a request, I am interested in this figure but without the box. You will tell me how much I have to pay you.

I am a serious buyer at one hundred percent. Other members of the forum can speak favorably of me. You will tell me.

postsaurischian

Acro-man is on a one week business trip right now, so he will not be able to respond during this time.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 18, 2017, 06:59:27 PM
Acro-man is on a one week business trip right now, so he will not be able to respond during this time.

Thanks for the postsaurischan info. The said I maintain my offer provided that the price of said figure of mamenchisaurus PNSO is reasonable and that yes without box.

I have sent Acro-man a message in the forum post I hope that when I arrive within a week or more he will answer me. I am interested in that mamenchisaurus.

tristana

Hello,

I would be interested in:

Mamenchisaurus

Content: model + base + a set of Chinese Dinosaurs stamps + deluxe box
Shipping Option 1 - WITH the heavy box: approx. $ 30.

I live in Belgium. How much would the package cost me with shipping charges?.

Thank you. Best regards.

Shonisaurus

Seeing that there is competition Tao Bao you buy the dinosaurs (mamenchisaurus) with the box and stamps included and the shipping costs included. I know you're out but when you get there, you tell me if you think it's reasonable. I am a buyer of the forum series and reliable one hundred percent.

darth daniel

Hello acro-man, about a week ago I sent you a PM regarding the Mamenchisaurus. For some reason I cannot find it in my "Sent Items" folder, so I´m not sure if you even received it or did not yet respond because you´re still on the business trip. I´d be grateful to hear back from you whenever you will read this message and find time to respond. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

acro-man

Quote from: darth daniel on June 27, 2017, 09:48:54 PM
Hello acro-man, about a week ago I sent you a PM regarding the Mamenchisaurus. For some reason I cannot find it in my "Sent Items" folder, so I´m not sure if you even received it or did not yet respond because you´re still on the business trip. I´d be grateful to hear back from you whenever you will read this message and find time to respond. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Dear Daniel,

Hi, I am back. Too many orders when I was absent.
I am dealing with them one by one.
Will get in touch with you, BrontoScorpio, Broken Mackeral, tristana very soon.
I apologize for the wait.

Cheers
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

Acro-man is to ask you in which account I have to deposit the money of the order that made you relative to the PNSO mamenchisaurus of which I am very interested.

I have provided all the data for the shipment, but you have not passed an account to pay for the shipment. Remember that I pay in advance. I sent you several messages but as I know you are busy for what you say you have not answered them.

You sent me messages that I would pay after the shipment, but I would sincerely like to pay you for a direct method as I do with other customers. I beg you to contact me when you can.

darth daniel

Quote from: acro-man on June 28, 2017, 10:13:18 AM
Quote from: darth daniel on June 27, 2017, 09:48:54 PM

Dear Daniel,

Hi, I am back. Too many orders when I was absent.
I am dealing with them one by one.
Will get in touch with you, BrontoScorpio, Broken Mackeral, tristana very soon.
I apologize for the wait.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply acro-man, just take your time. I´ll happily wait for your message. :)

acro-man

Hey guys, I got a pre-owned Koolasuchus Ambush Diorama for sale.
Updated in the first post.
Check it out ;)
喜欢收集和P图

SBell

Quote from: acro-man on August 06, 2017, 04:28:43 PM
Hey guys, I got a pre-owned Koolasuchus Ambush Diorama for sale.
Updated in the first post.
Check it out ;)

It's very cool!

But...is it wrong that all I'd really want is the little fish figures?

acro-man

You don't say.
Most part of it is plausible and you can complete it with even more fish, weed, frog... whatever to make it look even more real
喜欢收集和P图

SBell

Quote from: acro-man on August 07, 2017, 01:29:52 AM
You don't say.
Most part of it is plausible and you can complete it with even more fish, weed, frog... whatever to make it look even more real

What I meant is that I would only want the little fish figures...! ;D

acro-man

Hi guys,
PNSO Tsintaosaurus statue and China Post 7 minis set are now for sale!
Not fancy new releases, but in case someone needs it, here's the deal.

Thanks for your attention  ;)

喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

I finally gave up on my PNSO Tsintaosaurus. It's just too big, can't stand side by side with my 1/35 collection.
So I put it on sale now.

Perfect condition, all contents reserved, unsealed only.
$150 plus shipping.

More details can be found in the top post.

Thank you for your attention  :)
喜欢收集和P图

stegosauria

Hi acro-man!

I know in thread that China Post set with the 7 little dinosaurs is listed as sold but couldn't you acquire maybe another set(s). I'm sure there would be more collectors here who would buy them besides me.

If your answer is yes then my last question is how much will be the shipping price to Hungary.

acro-man

Quote from: stegosauria on December 07, 2017, 12:55:11 AM
Hi acro-man!

I know in thread that China Post set with the 7 little dinosaurs is listed as sold but couldn't you acquire maybe another set(s). I'm sure there would be more collectors here who would buy them besides me.

If your answer is yes then my last question is how much will be the shipping price to Hungary.

Hi Stegosauria!
Thanks for your advice. I have put them back for sale now!
I didn't sell them because I personally don't like the price.
But, as you said, there are collectors who want them.
So here you go.
Price is $50 plus shipping.
Details updated in the top post. Check it out!

喜欢收集和P图

Carnosaur

Hey Acro-man
Do you still have any PNSO Mamenchisaurus avalible?
And if so, How much?
I'm interested in buying one.

acro-man

Quote from: Carnosaur on December 10, 2017, 01:21:19 PM
Hey Acro-man
Do you still have any PNSO Mamenchisaurus avalible?
And if so, How much?
I'm interested in buying one.

Yeah... they are always there, if you bother check the top post and scroll down a little bit...
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

Dear friends,

Due to the severe package jam in Christmas & New Year holidays, my export business has been suspended and will be re-open after this specific time.
Shipping during this time means high risks of package loss, damage, delay, and double postage.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience, especially for those who already placed an order with me.
You may most likely have the models in hand next year.
I thank you for your understanding and patience.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

-------------------

Current status:
1. take inquires      YES
2. take order          YES
3. ship models        NO during Christmas and New Year
喜欢收集和P图

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: