News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kanna dinosaurs are unbreakable or not

Started by Shonisaurus, February 24, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I turn to forum members to ask if the dinosaurs of Kanna are unbreakable as happens with those of Kaiyodo or Kinto Favorites or unfortunately not since I have learned that they are made of urethane resin. I do not know if those figures are broken or not. I would be grateful if someone would solve my doubt, because even if they are of non-fragile material, I ask some figures to my supplier.

postsaurischian

The Kanna Dinosaurs are very fragile and should be packed very carefully. Otherwise they break during shipping.

RobinGoodfellow

Yes, I can totally confirm what Postsaurischian said: Kanna Dinosaurs are extremely fragile; they need a serious packaging...
I strongly suggest an insurance for the shipping process.

RobinGoodfellow

The main problem of Kanna line is about figures permanently attached to their bases.
Kanna's figures are resin.
If improperly packaged, legs could be easily broken.
The original Kanna box is suited for display purpose but not for shipping.
It looks like that:

As you can see (on the left and on the right), the figures are sold inside those boxes without any other plastic protection.
A model shipped as it is = 99% probability of broken legs during shipping process.

When I ordered the 2016 Expo Spinosaurus, it was poorly packaged and it arrived with broken legs.
Now I do orders about Kanna from a more professional japanese reseller and my models are safely packaged.
PM me if you need to know more about Kanna's dinos.
Regards

Fenestra

I think I would ask the seller to take the figure out of the plastic box,
have it wrapped carefully and secure, same for the plastic box,
and have both the figure and the box shipped together, but seperately.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.