You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur models in South Florida

Started by Cloud the Dinosaur King, April 17, 2017, 03:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I'm going down to Florida in a few months and I was wondering, are there any places where you can buy dinosaur models in Southern Florida? Thanks.

CrypticPrism

Safari LTD is located in Miami. Like, the actual store. Just Safari Ltd there.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

stargatedalek

Pretty sure that's a head office, though it might have a store in it, that's not typical.

CrypticPrism

"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 17, 2017, 03:13:54 PM
Safari LTD is located in Miami. Like, the actual store. Just Safari Ltd there.
How did I forget! We are going to Miami on the last day of our vacation to go to Underground Reptiles(I also love other reptiles) so we should go there. I will be picking up some nice Safari Models(and Papo if they're advertising it in their videos :))). I will pick up some of the new Safari Ltd. models for 2017 or some of the other ones. I don't have any models from their Carnegie line.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.