News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Two-Packs.

Started by bigbear, April 18, 2017, 07:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear

Has anyone got information on new release two-packs from Favorite, please? A friend sent me a pic of one and said that there was a whole set of them. In true crypto fashion, I can no longer find the facebook message he sent me, so am looking for details elsewhere. It would be nice to get some new Favorites!

bigbear

Thanks for that, but I had already found the thread you sent me the link to. I'm trying to find out how much, where, when, of course! I've a feeling that they'll be as hard to get hold of as the older Favorite/Kinto ones were... :-(

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.