You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where can I find PAPO, Safari, etc in Paris and Brussels ?

Started by Dino8me1, April 21, 2017, 08:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino8me1

Hello everyone,

I will go sightseeing in Paris and Brussels next month, so I would like to buy dinosaur and wild animal figurines for my souvenir.
Could anyone recommend me some stores where I can find these models ?
I expect to find all PAPO figurines since they are French brand (Safari and Collecta are also my target if I am lucky enough).

Thank you very much for your kind advice in advance.

Roselaar

Don't know about Paris, but in Brussels you ought to check out the Natural History Museum (both Museum and shop). Last time I was there, they had Papo, Collecta, Safari, Schleich, Bullyland and Favorite. One of the widest range of models I ever came across. Mind you, this was years ago, so I don't know about the current situation, but it's still your best bet in town.

CityRaptor

Well, last time I was there, they no longer had Favorite.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Roselaar

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 23, 2017, 11:19:31 PM
Well, last time I was there, they no longer had Favorite.

That's sad. But it kinda was the company I expected they would quit on first. Too bad...  :'(

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.