You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Masrasector nananubis: hyaenodont fossil from late Eocene of Egypt

Started by Reptilia, April 23, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

BlueKrono

Of interest to Sbell...?

I also enjoyed the article. It's cool that there are other folks out there that are into prehistoric life as well as Ancient Egypt. One of my non-dinosaur collections is the Egyptian god Thoth.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Ravonium

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 23, 2017, 08:38:40 PM
Of interest to Sbell...?

I also enjoyed the article. It's cool that there are other folks out there that are into prehistoric life as well as Ancient Egypt. One of my non-dinosaur collections is the Egyptian god Thoth.

I just so happen to also be interested in history (ancient and more modern) as well as being a prehistoric creature enthusiast. The fact they named this species after an Egyptian god makes two of my greatest nerd senses tingle, causing my easily excited brain to get its daily dose of excitement.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.