News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Morocco Dinosaur Bones

Started by Soopairik, May 06, 2017, 01:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Gotta love how Tyrannosaurus rex is in the url because reasons.

Ravonium

I can't take an article seriously when they put 'tyrannosaurus rex' in the url despite there being no major mention of Tyrannosaurus rex in it.

(Before you post an excessive reply to me stating that I am wrong and this article is accurate, it is worthy to note that me not taking the entire article is an exaggeration, however the rest of it is serious.)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.