News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New in Plasticosauria

Started by paleofreak, July 02, 2012, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paleofreak

Libraraptor

Any information about the brand?!

paleofreak

Picture, please  ^-^

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 08, 2013, 10:47:46 PM
I found a strange strange sauropod who looks like the product of an Apatosaurus and a Mammoth mating. Never seen a furry sauropod figure before. Picture will follow, or do you already know what I´m talking about?

Libraraptor

I meant the Tyrannosaur  ^-^

Edit: Ah, complete nonsense of mine!!! I´ll post a pic asap, sorry. Confused I am  :)

Quote from: paleofreak on February 26, 2013, 09:57:45 AM
Picture, please  ^-^

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 08, 2013, 10:47:46 PM
I found a strange strange sauropod who looks like the product of an Apatosaurus and a Mammoth mating. Never seen a furry sauropod figure before. Picture will follow, or do you already know what I´m talking about?

paleofreak

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 26, 2013, 06:45:28 PM
I meant the Tyrannosaur  ^-^

I don't know anything about this figure, it's unbranded. It came with a Dimetrodon of same material and style, as part of a lot of 80's - early 90's dinosaurs from Spain.

paleofreak

Libraraptor

This guy is high, isn´t he?

paleofreak

DinoToyForum

Blade-of-the-Moon

Not accurate at all but I love em'! lol

Megalosaurus

Se que hablas español, así que te diré que lo que me encanta de plasticosauria son los títulos creativos que les das a las aberraciones de plástico.
Por cierto, necesitamos paleofrikadas mas frecuentes en tu blog.
-
For short: I love the creative tittles you put on each figure.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

paleofreak

Muchas gracias :-)

Quote from: Megalosaurus on December 04, 2014, 01:12:57 AM
Se que hablas español, así que te diré que lo que me encanta de plasticosauria son los títulos creativos que les das a las aberraciones de plástico.
Por cierto, necesitamos paleofrikadas mas frecuentes en tu blog.
-
For short: I love the creative tittles you put on each figure.

Rathalosaurus

Yo tambien te quiero decir, qeu tus Plasticosaurios son de lo maximo. Los comentarios son tan graciosos y los dinosaurios muchas veces se ven tan bobos.
Que digo: ME GUSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact the same thing Megalosaurus said.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on December 05, 2014, 07:30:09 PM
Yo tambien te quiero decir, qeu tus Plasticosaurios son de lo maximo. Los comentarios son tan graciosos y los dinosaurios muchas veces se ven tan bobos.
Que digo: ME GUSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact the same thing Megalosaurus said.

También algo que me causa gracia es que yo mismo tuve algunos de esos juguetes cuando niño XD.
-
Someting funny to me is that i owned some of that toys in my childhood XD.

P.D.-Que viva el dinosaurio contrahecho!!!
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Rathalosaurus

Que viva!!!!
Yo aún tengo dinosaurios así.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Libraraptor

ignite444

Oh goodness those are horrible, but they are hilarious to look at! XD
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

paleofreak

Paleogene Pals

Those five years of Spanish in Junior and High School sort of paid off today. I read the posts written in Spanish and could get the gist of what was being said. I wish I was more fluent.

Those pictures of those adorable little plastic attempts at prehistoric life really picked me up today, thank you!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.