News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New in Plasticosauria

Started by paleofreak, July 02, 2012, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paleofreak

DinoToyForum

paleofreak

VEB-Plaho Brontosaurus.
Do you know the year of this silver variant? Thanks!

Takama

Quote from: paleofreak on July 03, 2012, 04:08:59 PM

VEB-Plaho Brontosaurus.

poor little guy.

i never considerd him a Freak

paleofreak

Well, I collect freak dinosaurs but also vintage, old-fashioned models  :D

Quote from: Takama on July 03, 2012, 05:18:14 PM
poor little guy.
i never considerd him a Freak

brontodocus

Ah, so great to see your pictures again, paleofreak! ;D By the way - is your avatar a finger puppet? I think I've seen it before, or at least something similar.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

paleofreak

Quote from: brontodocus on July 04, 2012, 10:04:41 PM
Ah, so great to see your pictures again, paleofreak! ;D By the way - is your avatar a finger puppet? I think I've seen it before, or at least something similar.

Thank  you!  :)
About my current avatar, I can't remember the name of these rubber creatures. They have heads and arms very similar to some classic finger puppets, but they do have a body, legs and tail.

paleofreak

paleofreak

DinoToyForum

AHaha! The slim Brachiosaurus!  :o  ;D

tyrantqueen

The skinny legs and giant feet look extremely comical.

mmfrankford

sauroid

LOL @ all the ugly-cute monstrosities posted so far
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Yes! Your still on air! Great! And that slim sauropod is an instand classic, muhahahaha!

Libraraptor

I must admit, I love that monochrome Jescan Triceratops! Does anyone know where I can get one?

Dinomike

I really like your approach: collecting creatures that maybe have little scientific value but deserve to be loved nonetheless. My passion with dinosaurs was once started by one of these weird dinos.  :D
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Spino-rex13

VEB-Plaho Brontosaurus.

For some reason I really want one of these where can I get one.

Takama

Quote from: Spino-rex13 on January 19, 2013, 11:42:30 PM

VEB-Plaho Brontosaurus.

For some reason I really want one of these where can I get one.

You can get the Green One from Dejankins

Libraraptor

Occasionally they show up on ebay Germany, too.

Libraraptor

I found a strange strange sauropod who looks like the product of an Apatosaurus and a Mammoth mating. Never seen a furry sauropod figure before. Picture will follow, or do you already know what I´m talking about?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: