You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Good Dinosaur skeletons for dioramas

Started by Megalania, May 23, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalania

Im thinking of creating a dioramas and i want to add dinosaur bones around for realism
Any good dinosaur skeleton figures i could use ?
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Justin_

This parasaurolophus is pretty-much the same scale as the Papo.
http://www.nhmshop.co.uk/assembly-model-parasaurolophus-skeleton.html
Although it's sold here in the UK as a Natural History Museum product I think it's available in other places with different branding. There's others in the series which aren't quite as good and they are all a similar size so different scales. However for skeletons to look realistic in a diorama you'd only really need bits of them

Lanthanotus

Both Safari and CollectA have claws, skulls and bones of several species in their assortment, though no complete skeleton as far as I know. On a very small scale Kaiyodo made some great skeletons, as Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, several sauropods...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.