News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Aram-Rex's collection

Started by Aram-Rex, July 03, 2012, 10:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

]So everyone this is my first topic that I have posted. This is my collection of dinosaurs, prehistoric mammals and modern animals. Most of my collectibles are bought in Paris, France, because my favourite company is Papo and as we all know Papo is a French company and is very popular in It's abundant. Besides my figures I have posted a wallpaper, a DVD collection, and books. I will add more images when I get new figures. Hope you guys enjoy ;).

So here is my full collection. When my mom wants to clean the desks, everytime she gets mad because she can't clean it properly without making the figures fall  ;D.

[attachment msg=13053][/attachment]

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Aram-Rex

arominger

I admire your Prehistoric Mammals collection  (The arsinotherium). ^-^

Aram-Rex

I wish it had been bigger. It's such a beautiful animal. Thank you for your admirations :)

arominger

My Prehistoric Mammal Collection is HUGE if you have seen my collection because That is my favorite topic to collect. So If you really like these you might have a better chance at collecting those other than dinos.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Aram-Rex

Well the thing is that dinos are more popular in the toy industry than mammals. But this year I really want to get the Procon CollectA Brontotherium.

Roselaar

Looks pretty good! :) Excellent Papo collection.

brontodocus

Very nice collection, Aram-Rex! :) One question - is that the old Schleich "Saichania" on the lower shelf next to the Papo Parasaurolophus? It seems to have a reddish back, was it always like this or has it been altered? I've never seen one coloured like this before.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Metallisuchus

Quote from: brontodocus on July 04, 2012, 10:10:21 PM
Very nice collection, Aram-Rex! :) One question - is that the old Schleich "Saichania" on the lower shelf next to the Papo Parasaurolophus? It seems to have a reddish back, was it always like this or has it been altered? I've never seen one coloured like this before.

I believe they released 2 different molds, and the more recent mold has two different paints, so that'd make 3 total Saichania, which may add to the confusion.

Aram-Rex

Quote from: Metallisuchus on July 05, 2012, 07:02:18 AM
Quote from: brontodocus on July 04, 2012, 10:10:21 PM

I believe they released 2 different molds, and the more recent mold has two different paints, so that'd make 3 total Saichania, which may add to the confusion.
Yes actually I gave an orange color on the armor and I thought It'd look cooler that way :D. But the main reason I did it was because I wanted film a stop-motion film. It looked better on the camera ;)

brontodocus

Ah, I thought it looked different, so that's the reason. Good job! :) Any chance we'll see your stop-motion movie here? :D
I know, but I was not talking about the more recent 2009 and 2012 versions which are entirely different from the first Schleich "Saichania".

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Aram-Rex

Quote from: brontodocus on July 05, 2012, 09:08:41 AM
Ah, I thought it looked different, so that's the reason. Good job! :) Any chance we'll see your stop-motion movie here? :D
I know, but I was not talking about the more recent 2009 and 2012 versions which are entirely different from the first Schleich "Saichania".
Well It's a pitty because it was I think about 4 years ago and I don't know where the footage is. But today I'm gonna work on my diorama for the contest.

ZoPteryx

Very nice display and collection Aram-Rex! :)

Aram-Rex

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.