You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 06] Coelophysis by SenSen & mm

Started by acro-man, June 29, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

This gateway between Chinese sculptors and this lovable forum is opened in the hope that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.
And this continuous series is called [Chinasaurs reborn]

Species: Coelophysis
Sculptor: SenSen & mm (森森与mm)
Paintjob: 小雨轩
Material: PU high quality resin
Content:  dino + base, finished
Scale: 1/5
Size: L43cm H20cm
Quantity: Limited 30 copies
Release: early August 2017
Price: $135

For purchase inquiries, please PM
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

BlueKrono

Reminds me of a half-sized Compsognathus. Pretty sculpt.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Reptilia

Best Coelophysis model I have ever seen, if I were into resin kits I would have definitely wanted one.

Fenestra

What's the breakdown for the kit?
The base, body and 4 limbs?

spinosaurus1

welp, looks like i'll be saving up and spending money fairly soon

acro-man

Quote from: Fenestra on June 29, 2017, 08:42:37 PM
What's the breakdown for the kit?
The base, body and 4 limbs?

Well, actually 7 parts, if you count the base.
So it's
- base
- head&body
- tail
- 4 limbs

Thanks for this notice, I will amend the original post.
喜欢收集和P图

Blade-of-the-Moon

ceratopsian

I too received an email overnight from them telling me I needed to upgrade to a different type of account as they don't allow third party hosting.

acro-man

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 30, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
I too received an email overnight from them telling me I needed to upgrade to a different type of account as they don't allow third party hosting.

Suddenly imposed charge on everybody, how clever.
To be honest, is there anyone who doesn't need or will never use his/her photo for third party hosting?
1% maybe?

Think I will give up on Photobucket
喜欢收集和P图

BrontoScorpio

Hi,
If someone can help me :
WHY CAN'T I SEE PICTURES in this post  ???????????????????????
I get "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting" written in the place of the picture.
What account should I update ????

Thanks.

Patrx

I'm afraid it's not just you - these images were hosted on Photobucket, which recently implemented an update that's breaking image links all over the Internet. Sadly, nobody will be able to see the images in this thread unless they are relocated to a different host.

acro-man

You are right.
I am relocating all my images to a different host in China which charges only 2% equivalent of annual fee of Photobucket
喜欢收集和P图

BrontoScorpio

Thanks.
I was begining to think somethings wrong with my Browser's definitions.
Please let us know when the photoes are available.

Simon

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on July 02, 2017, 06:14:18 AM
Hi,
If someone can help me :
WHY CAN'T I SEE PICTURES in this post  ???????????????????????
I get "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting" written in the place of the picture.
What account should I update ????

Thanks.

That's just Photobucket committing internet suicide.  ;)  There are plenty of friendlier photo sites available, as they will soon find out as their membership dwindles as a result of this VERY member-UNfriendly 'business decision'...

Blade-of-the-Moon

i havent used photobucket in years... facebook seems ok, and i also use Deviant Art but that's more...art...based.  i think. 

acro-man

Nailed it, guys.

The new photo host site is really convenient, limitless space, drag n drop transmission, super speed, no ads at all, 14 bucks annual fee.

There are indeed many friendier sites out there.
So many of them~
喜欢收集和P图

WarrenJB

Quote from: Reptilia on June 29, 2017, 08:02:10 PM
Best Coelophysis model I have ever seen, if I were into resin kits I would have definitely wanted one.

If I had money I'd want one too. ;D Very slick coelies.

Quote from: acro-man on June 30, 2017, 11:30:20 AM

Suddenly imposed charge on everybody, how clever.
To be honest, is there anyone who doesn't need or will never use his/her photo for third party hosting?
1% maybe?

Think I will give up on Photobucket

I never used it. If it's committing internet suicide, good riddance! It was always a pain in the rear for linking to photos on forums (other people's photos found in image searches, admittedly) so I looked elsewhere. Flickr and Deviantart do me alright, for now.

acro-man

August 8 Update: Coelophysis now finished
Ready for shipment

喜欢收集和P图

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.