You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Articulated Creations presents Tyrannosaurs Rex w pics

Started by Kree8tor, August 04, 2017, 02:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kree8tor

Hey.  I hope this a good place to post this.

These are the latest images of whats to come.

Como si como su

Loon

Would definitely be interested in checking it out, could you post a link?

Kree8tor

Here is the link. I'm doing everything from my phone so this is what to have to work with.

https://www.facebook.com/Kree8tor/

Like. Share. This thing need to get finished and ready for production.
Como si como su

Roselaar

Looks pretty intriguing! Hope to see a more finalized prototype soon. :)

Tyranomeed

The shape of the T-Rex and Triceratops look awesome so far. My kids would love it!

Postosuchus84

Looks really awesome actually. Wouldn't mind trying to get ahold of the Rex!

Kree8tor

ok here are some pics of my work. This has been 2 years in the making to this point. Mind you I'm a starving artist trying to make it in this crazy world but I figured why not go all out. I've never worked for the toy industry but have been a collector of Marvel action figures since I was a kid.
Dinosaurs were my thing to.

Check it out. He stands at 12 inches tall and about 34 inches long. I just finished a Anklyasaur as well.

Como si como su

RobinGoodfellow

I can see that you're still using Photobucket on this forum so your posted pictures are useless..
Probably you didn't know what happened.
Please, read this:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5884.0

Thanks.

:)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.