News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone remember me?

Started by therizinosaurus, September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: SBell on September 24, 2017, 08:44:48 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on September 24, 2017, 03:36:32 PM
Quote from: SBell on September 23, 2017, 03:10:40 PM
Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Wow--it's been many years since I last posted here. I was active around 2009/2010--any members left from that era? Off the top of my head I remember Tomhet, Adam, Bokisaurus...and that's about it. Looking forward to getting active again and getting to know all the new members :)
-Charles aka theri

I remember you. And take it as a personal insult that you don't remember me.  ;) I was far more active back in your day...

Tomhet left (nasty business, that) while you were still there.

Could someone PM me the business about Tomhet? I am intrigued.

You'd have to go track it down on the DTF v1; it's there somewhere I think

"Nasty" would be hyperbole. One of the moderators, Tomhet, fell out with me(?) and decided to leave. Regretfully, since I regarded him as a friend, but I genuinely can't even remember now what it was about, it was a decade ago. Feathers, probably, or disagreement over an admin decision. It was his choice and no big deal, really. I know he has an account on this forum under a different name. He didn't do anything wrong and was never banned so he's welcome here. I'm sure I told him so when he left.

Libraraptor

Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 24, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
Quote from: SBell on September 23, 2017, 03:10:40 PM
Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Wow--it's been many years since I last posted here. I was active around 2009/2010--any members left from that era? Off the top of my head I remember Tomhet, Adam, Bokisaurus...and that's about it. Looking forward to getting active again and getting to know all the new members :)
-Charles aka theri

I remember you. And take it as a personal insult that you don't remember me.  ;) I was far more active back in your day...

Tomhet left (nasty business, that) while you were still there.

Sbell--of course I remember you! Same with Libraraptor, it's great seeing so many familiar faces still around.

Thanks! I had my highs and lows and was even a Moderator.  But I decided to step down due to work and family.  But I still enjoy being around here very much.  A long stay regarding the circumstances of me becoming a member. At first  I Only wanted to ask if anyone knew where to get the Invicta blue whale.  This was in 2008 :)) :))

Pachyrhinosaurus

Welcome back! I certainly remember you from v1. It's always nice to see older members make a return!
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Georassic

You left before my time, I believe, but obviously you were warmly regarded. Welcome back!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.