News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beasts of Bermuda a New Dino Survival Game

Started by Tylosaurus, September 24, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Here is a new dinosaur survival game that is being made by "Matthew Weiss" and his Team :)

It already has better core gameplay than the isle: like swimming/diving, flying, weather, you can play as marine reptiles too like as Mosa to lunge into a poor dinosaur on the shore and drag it down to drown it

Click to Enter  8)

Here their Discord page:
https://discord.gg/GPFyJG5

The $70 tier gains Early Access to the game that will allow you to play it and test it as patches are made make proper bug reports etc.
Being part of this game's development can be a great deal for some as for me it certainly would.

Beasts of Bermuda is to me and many others the ultimate replacement of The Isle thanks to it's Aquatic, Air and Land unit support players can also create their own skins  and this all can be taken use of if doing the 70USD pledge.

So lets help the Devs of this game gain some publicity and help them succeed their mission goals for making it through their KS Campaign and gain the dino survival game of everyone's dreams.

Their Goal is 35.000 USD and I have a feeling they can pull that off quite well :)

Here a god interview of Matthew Weiss and You Tuber; Anthomnia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp7aD_jt9Tc&t=220s

p.s.
If this is posted in the wrong section of the forum or this content isn't aloud here I will respect the DTF Crew for their needed actions 8-)

stargatedalek

While I personally wouldn't pay $70 for any game, I have to say this game shows a lot of promise and for anyone who would be willing to spend that on any game I'd recommend spending it on this one.

Tylosaurus

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 24, 2017, 02:08:57 AM
While I personally wouldn't pay $70 for any game, I have to say this game shows a lot of promise and for anyone who would be willing to spend that on any game I'd recommend spending it on this one.

Well do keep in mind this is a Kick Starter Campaign for a game that is going to be made via KS. It's similar to crowd funding in a sense.
the official game may be 20 USD along with it's competitors so, the high prices are only for the KS Campaign :)

X

This game looks absolutely amazing. I'll definitely be buying it once it comes out on full release.

Tylosaurus

Just donated 155.36 USD today for this project hereby I will be helping with the game's Server Netcode and help bug reporting testing etc 8)
This is one of those projects that I find very well worth being part of it's own development.

Tylosaurus

Been testing this game and yeah well for a Pre-Alpha it's pretty solid, even so it's far from done though.

It's getting new updates that it's more possible to land with a ptera than just crashing in to the ground and breaking your bones at comet speed.
Other update will bring scent to the game so you and uses scent to track prey etc.

Also if people make a pledge of 9 USD or more, they will receive an elusive Feathered T-Rex skin.
This skin can only be gained of you have backed Beasts of Bermuda ;)  8)

Here some pics of the game I made that shows you how you can change the color of you dino skins in game:

here my result :)

ZoPteryx

That coloring option is really cool, I suspect a lot of people will enjoy it.

Tylosaurus

Quote from: ZoPteryx on September 27, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
That coloring option is really cool, I suspect a lot of people will enjoy it.

Oh yes Anthomnia also made a new video he was on last night Preditoria aka Matthew Weiss got Scent working, check it out here man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNP1ENmwI8

So that he makes videos for us means something major to us testers and our Dev team :)
Our goal is to make the Dino game everyone is dreaming for :)

And this is what we do after a day of testing:

We just do these rock poses and derp around and take through all the work be been through and doing round ups :)

The Utahraptor I am in those pics is the second one from the left, the odd one out as pattern goes Blue head Gray body with white markings :)
It's my main Official Character Frostora :)

It's a Dino survival game with a Majestic part applies to it there are caves with crystals and the orbs in them cause a strange phenomenon that has preserved prehistoric life only in that part of the world, that is part of the Lore and that the strangest of things take place in that part of the world in the oddest of ways, yet the realism part is the survival aspects which also involve Comfort the lesser comfort the more stress your dino gets this can be a Raptor needing to swim across a lake or river or being surrounded or near a larger dino that is dangerous to you etc or Bush fires extreme flooding all such things we all got working.

Yeah last night we had a bug meeting session with the Devs and my Bug tester buddies and I found the most weirdest of things and then you want to try and replay them so you learn how and what triggers them and that is what we do the entire day it's lots of fun and very educate.

Just the main thing is that I find it so cool and so awesome being part of the development team for a new Dinosaur game, always been a dream and every day we learn more we find more bugs ad we find ways to make workarounds to temporally fix them or finds ways of fixing them in it's whole and then discussing new features and how they should work in game etc.

Anyways we are expecting n other update today I will keep you guys updated :)

Rock On  8)

acro-man

I would love to try this out.
Though I have to buy a new PC in the first place which will only happen the next year.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

WarrenJB

Quote from: acro-man on September 29, 2017, 03:37:40 AM
I would love to try this out.
Though I have to buy a new PC in the first place which will only happen the next year.

This.

Archosauria

The models and graphic designs look really professional!

I'll probably get this when it's fully released, as long as it's not overly expensive.
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Tylosaurus

Beasts of Bermuda a game made and created by Matthew Weiss & Vipe has gotten an update that gave it Tornado's as a new storm type.

Here a video made and owned by "Scanova The Carnotarus" that shows a Tornado in action and how devastating they really are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g30M-dOp1ig

With only 4 days left on their KickStarter page, I am hoping to give this game some more attention and hoping more pledges can be made to help get this game through it's KickStarter Campaign and on to Steam!

Here the KS Page for BB:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1596433999/beasts-of-bermuda

And here their Discord page:
https://discord.gg/9mwV3y7

Here the latest video made and owned by everynightxRIOT for Beasts of Bermuda featuring the all new Tornado's of Doom:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjxJhIfFp_k

Quote from: Archosauria on October 13, 2017, 11:58:26 AM
The models and graphic designs look really professional!

I'll probably get this when it's fully released, as long as it's not overly expensive.

Well it needs to make it through the KS Campaign to get to Steam, pledging 69 USD will get you pre-Steam Access.
If the game makes it to Steam the price will be around 20 USD.

Tylosaurus

Hey guys :)

As we know now the Beasts of Bermuda KickStarter Campaign failed to reach it's goal of 35.000 USD.

The Developers have granted everyone in the Beasts of Bermuda Discord Channel who have pledged to their BB Kickstarter with the Tester rank.
Which grants continued access to our game.

They now have opened a GoFundMe page; which can be found here:
https://www.gofundme.com/beasts-of-bermuda

this has been done due to popular request from their BB backers thereby giving an avenue for donating their pledges at the end of the Beasts of Bermuda Kickstarter campaign.
The ranks from their Kickstarter Campaign have been removed, but will be re-granted to people who do re-donate at the all new gofund me page.
The reward structure they originally had is no longer present, but people who donate will receive the ability to play as the feathered rex likewise.
You don't have to donate your pledge to continue having access to Beasts of Bermuda, but they certainly will appreciate all the help they can get.

So hereby I am hoping everyone that pledged for BB will re-pledge this lovely project so it can get funded without the worry of a time limit the KS campaign applied to it.
Also wishing the Beasts of Bermuda team all the best and hoping they can get things on track once again, May The Force Be With You, Always <3

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.