News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

big postive for Galileo, i got his triceratops in a very short time. wonderful kit!

alexeratops

Positive to TheAllosaur! Thanks for the Becklespinax Tutorial!
like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

QuotePositive to TheAllosaur! Thanks for the Becklespinax Tutorial!
I...don't think that is the correct place to write that. Unless, you paid TheAllosaur for his tutorial?

alexeratops

Sorry... i'm not surewhat ''feedback'' means. :-[ But, of coarse, i am 9. ::)
like a bantha!

postsaurischian

Quote from: alexeratops on October 11, 2012, 05:25:14 PM

You left a positive feedback in the feedback thread. Nothing wrong with it :).
Saying that getting money is the requirement for also getting a positive feedback shows a rather capitalistic attitude.

tyrantqueen

Positive for Dan's Dinosaurs.

QuoteSaying that getting money is the requirement for also getting a positive feedback shows a rather capitalistic attitude.
Maybe, but what's the point of posting here if it's not actual business transaction? That's what this thread was made for ::)

It is for members to post the status of their transactions with each other, which also informs the rest of the community whether they are a trustworthy source to purchase from.

Gwangi

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 15, 2012, 06:52:57 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on October 11, 2012, 05:25:14 PM

You left a positive feedback in the feedback thread. Nothing wrong with it :).
Saying that getting money is the requirement for also getting a positive feedback shows a rather capitalistic attitude.

Getting money is not the requirement, you could also be trading. Almost all the feedback I've given and received is from trades. Capitalistic it may be but but I believe TyrantQueen is right on this, there is a reason this thread is in the classified section.
Anyway, all this talking about the rules of this thread is even more off topic than Alex's post so there is also that.

copper

positive for dan's dinosaurs!

stemturtle

Positive for Roselaar.  Fragile Megalania arrived in perfect condition.  Would certainly buy again.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

DinoToyForum

A belated big bag of positive feedback to Mnemosaurus. Thanks to her I'm on the brink of having a 'complete' plesiosaur collection. What will happen then...I guess the space-time continuum will contort in on itself as the universe implodes...

Roselaar

Quote from: stemturtle on October 27, 2012, 10:00:10 PM
Positive for Roselaar.  Fragile Megalania arrived in perfect condition.  Would certainly buy again.

100% positive right back at you!  :) Very smooth first sale using PayPal (instead of the other way around as I'm used to).

brontodocus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 28, 2012, 10:06:18 AM
A belated big bag of positive feedback to Mnemosaurus. Thanks to her I'm on the brink of having a 'complete' plesiosaur collection. What will happen then...I guess the space-time continuum will contort in on itself as the universe implodes...
Hehe, if you get your scissors and white glue out there might still be more plesiosaurs around for you. And even pliosaurs with tail fins! >:D

Oh, talking about scissors and glue and a little belated, too, but a big positive for postsaurischian for helping me get my Pinoart skulls! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

deanm

A belated positive for Blackdanter!!!

The WWD Allosaurus arrived a week ago while I was away on a business trip.

Thanks!!!

Libraraptor

Big positive for sauroid! Thanks so much for Dino Expo Mamenchisaurus!

sauroid

positive feedback for Libraraptor too!  ;)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Patrx

lcamiro

Big positive for TheLordsGym!! thanks for helping me complete the Safari Missing Links collection

tyrantqueen

Thank you and a positive for Seijun, for helping me aquire a lizard :)

Joel

A big positive for caspakian for sending me a Foulkes Pentaceratops! Thanks once again!

critcho

A really badly delayed Excellent feedback for Seijun. Really patient whilst I made up my mind and waited to get paid. Items sent and arrived really quickly even though I am in the UK. Perfect condition and very much appreciated, Thank you.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: