News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: PlesiosaurusNessy on July 01, 2020, 09:34:28 PM
A great "thank you" and wonderful "positive" for avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor for two nice very tiny dinosaurs WWD Parksosaurus and WWD Troodon,
which arrived today in the mail, thanks once more for them!
Always a pleasure!

Stegotyranno420

Well although i had not got them yet, very big thanks for Plesiosaur Nessy for getting me a Eofauna giganotosaurus and (hopefully)the Papo Limited SPinosaurus. Thanks very much Kirsty.

Toasaurus

I recently recived a leallynasaura from uk and a polacanthus from i don't remember your name its kinda hard for me to remember sometimes but thank you guys

UK

Hi Alex (avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus) I am Steve -  who dontated the WWD leallynasaura, and avatar_Crackington @Crackington is Rob who donated the WWD Polacanthus . We are pleased to send these gifts from England to you in such a difficult time. Enjoy them and know that this great community cares and looks after one another.

It was a shame the mail system took so long to deliver despite charging the earth and for a while I thought they were lost. You can now tick these rarities off your search list.

Take care Alex.

Crackington

Thanks Alex,

Just to reiterate what Steve said above, very glad  that you have received the figures ok.

I'm also very happy to have done a good turn for a fellow dinosaur fan and we hope you enjoy the models.

Thanks to Steve too for sorting out the postage (the hard bit!)

UK

A huge thank you, danke and Merci to Kirsty aka P @PlesiosaurusNessy for her help in securing me a wonderful little Safari Missing Links Neanderthal child from France. We've had great fun chatting away about all things covid, dinosaurs and tracing the little chap across the channel.

I look forward to helping you out  Kirsty with your UK based quests whenever you need it.

Steve

Mononykus

I want to post some very positive feedback for:

avatar_Jetoar @Jetoar sent three more of this wonderful creations
kayakasaurus via his etsy store -- nice Irritator
Patrick May/Paleocasts etsy store -- really nice models and amazingly well packed

I will hopefully post some pictures in the near future.

PlesiosaurusNessy

avatar_UK @UK Thanks for this wonderful "thank you" and statement, no problem and every time once more again! Great helping out a forum member with
         the french language and a french-german-british transaction of a paleontological item, Neanderthal caveman!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: PlesiosaurusNessy on July 07, 2020, 09:04:52 PM
avatar_UK @UK Thanks for this wonderful "thank you" and statement, no problem and every time once more again! Great helping out a forum member with
         the french language and a french-german-british transaction of a paleontological item, Neanderthal caveman!
You very nice, P @PlesiosaurusNessy , giving things to everyone including me. Thank you. So all news about my order will come after July 15(sorry for impatience im very excited)

Sarapaurolophus

Bought several Kaiyodo Dinotales figures from avatar_brettnj @brettnj  :)
Good communication, patient and reliable seller!

ceratopsian

A positive for Sue and Mike at Everything Dinosaur.  My parcel arrived within 24 hours of placing my order.  They are always efficient and always very helpful.

Gwangi

Positive for triceratops83, it was a pleasure and I would be happy to deal with him again.  ^-^

triceratops83

Quote from: Gwangi on July 11, 2020, 06:38:22 PM
Positive for triceratops83, it was a pleasure and I would be happy to deal with him again.  ^-^

Glad it arrived all right and didn't take too long  :)
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

terrorchicken

received 3 cute little dino figures from Loon. Thanks again!  ^-^

ceratopsian

Another parcel from Everything Dinosaur received very quickly.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Lanthanotus

Positive for P @PlesiosaurusNessy ,....took us quite a time to complete the trade, but anyway to a very pleasant end :)

PlesiosaurusNessy

Thanks very much, avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus , it has been a great pleasure for me,too!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

SidB

I want to thank our fellow member, avatar_Baryonyx @Baryonyx , for his part in making our trade of figures successful. Despite the vagaries of the mail in these covid-19 times, I received a beautiful Invicta Muttaburrasaurus  in exchange for a Battat Edmontonia. This was my first trade with a member via PM and the experience was entirely positive.

Ikessauro

Positive for avatar_Invicta Hunter @Invicta Hunter , for our deal on a Battat Dilophosaurus. It arrived really well packed and surprisingly fast, all things considered.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: