You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is Sideshow going to continue their Dinosauria line???

Started by JurassicJr, July 12, 2012, 02:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JurassicJr

I'm curious if Sideshow Collectibles will continue their awesome Dinosauria line? They usually would've already announced the next statue before the release of the latest piece, but there hasn't been any news on future additions! It would be such a shame & travesty if there were no more Dinosauria collectibles!!!! I'm hoping that there will be some news at the San Diego Comic Con, but I doubt it.  :(

Blade-of-the-Moon

I wouldn't count on it as SDCC.

All I know is Jorge said he had at least one more piece he had done for them after the Stego. He is mum if they have asked for any more.

postsaurischian

Imagine how much these models will be sought after by collectors, 20 years after the Dinosauria line was discontinued!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 12, 2012, 12:34:21 PM
Imagine how much these models will be sought after by collectors, 20 years after the Dinosauria line was discontinued!

Have you seen what they are commanding now ?  20 years from now they might as well be gold..well not exactly..lol

Seijun

I try not to think about it.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Himmapaan

Quote from: Seijun on July 12, 2012, 07:29:43 PM

I try not to think about it.
Quite...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.