You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari, Collecta, Schleich and Other Dinosaurs Lot For Sale

Started by Mightyjptrex, October 04, 2017, 12:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightyjptrex

Hey All,

It has been some time since I last posted on here. I hope you are all well! I am putting some dinosaurs up for sale. I really only want to sell it as one lot. But if you really want an individual figure I might consider selling it depending on the price. Most figures are in great condition. Though some figures have minor paint wear. These figures were displayed in a smoke free home. I would like to get 150 dollars for the lot but I am open to offers. I will pay for shipping. Unfortunately I only want to ship within the United States. No shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. PayPal Only. PM me for offers or details.

Thank you for looking!

PaleoMatt

Aww, I was excited until you said you won't ship over seas ;(

Mightyjptrex

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.