You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where to buy Favorite Co. Tarbosaurus?

Started by IrritatorRaji, October 30, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Anyone one know where I can buy this guy?

tyrantqueen

A certain scalper has it for sale on eBay.

Shonisaurus

I bought it on eBay anyway there is a toy dinosaur forum provider who is Brett and who sells it for more affordable prices than on eBay. I recommend it sincerely is a great person and quite efficient. His name of forum member is the following brettnj

In the search engine of the forum with those letters you will find you can get all the dinosaurs including the most discontinued of all toy companies in Japan including Favorite Kinto and Kaiyodo dinotales.

Daspletotyrannus

Reptilia

Very nice model. Is it a recent release?

Lanthanotus

Reptilia

Oh thanks. Actually it doesn't look that great seeing better pictures.

Digibasherx

Argh, I was just in Osaka.  I didn't know this was an exclusive to the Museum.

IrritatorRaji

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.