You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

FREE ZBRUSH DINO CLASS THIS TUES JULY 17th at 1PM PST

Started by krentz, July 16, 2012, 06:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krentz

OK people, to sweeten the deal, I'm offering a FREE ZBRUSH CLASS THIS TUES JULY 17th at 1PM PST.

ZBrush is a digital sculpting program that is REALLY artist friendly and you can get some great results really quickly.  basically, I'll be creating a dinosaur from a virtual ball of clay using only a few tool in a very short period of time.  You can download a free trail copy of the program at www.pixologic.com
This is the program I created the Dino Rev, Dinotasia models with as well as my many Shapeways models.

You can use this program for the following ( hastily typed sorry...)
-If you have a new dinosaur you have found and need to do some visualizing, or use scan data to manipulate or create. 
-If want to make a dinosaur to light, draw and paint it  in a traditional medium you can use a model created in the program as reference.
-If you want to make a model to pose or use elements of its anatomy for papers, posters or presentations.
-If you want to create a quick digital maquette to visualize your full scale clay sculpture and then use the images as orthographic images.
-if you want to make your own toys, sculptures or clones of fossils for 3D print.
-if you want to fully render the 3d model in no time, included scales, feathers, fur...etc.
This is just a few of the things you could do.
Below  is the link to sign up.  Again, this is FREE.  Of course its your option to purchase more intense classes later, but this short intro is on me.
PASS THIS ON to whomever you think could benefit!  Artists and Paleos alike!

Hope to see you at 1:00 on THIS TUESDAY

Take Care

David Krentz

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

krentz

Duh...

here is the info on how to register at www.visualarium.com

Really quick. David Krentz, director and lead sculptor of Dinosaur Revolutions, just finished some projects and has some time to do a free webinar for his Dinosaur Sculpting class.

Title: Dinosaur Sculpting In ZBrush
Time: July 17th @ 1PDT
Where: Click the link below to register.

We're starting with DynaMesh and going from there with the new features in ZBrush class using the latest features by one of the leading paleosculptors out there so make sure not to miss this!

CLICK HERE To Register For The Webinar

best regards,
Ryan

P.S. The webinar is Tuesday, July 17th @ 1PM PDT. To manually add yourself use the link below:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/458046344

Joel

I'll be at work then. Will this be available to download or view online at a later time?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.