You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland 58015 Evolution des Menschen Figurines

Started by TO, November 28, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TO

Hi,

I have a rare(?), unopened Bullyland 58015 Evolution of Man toy set. It is early hominids through hunter-gatherers. I've had it for some time, and am curious about its value. I cannot find one for sale anywhere. Just curious if anybody knows anything about it, its estimated worth, etc.

I've got some pics, but can't figure out how to post. They're pretty cool!

Shonisaurus

Honestly and fortunately I have the evolution of the man from Bullyland.

His figures are the most realistic that existed in the market in relation to the evolution of man and were not figures of films of series B that's why I liked them and that was commercialized approximately in the nineties between 1998 and 1999, if I'm not mistaken .

I did not know that they had so much value in the toy market and that they were so rare nowadays.

TO

Yes, I agree they are the most realistic I've ever come across.

I decided to sell mine on Ebay. If anybody is interested, just type "Bullyland #58015" in the search bar on Ebay.

DC

It was a nice set but out of scale with their mammals.  What I rally liked was the Bullyland Neanderthals. Nothing as good from anyone else.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

TO

Just a heads-up to anybody interested, I reposted these for sale on Ebay. Lookup 'Bullyland #58015.' Thanks!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.