News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pango's

Started by Pangolinmoth, March 15, 2012, 04:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangolinmoth

Been forever since I posted any collection pics. But in the spirit of this new board here is a teaser.

And this guy.

brontodocus

Lovely, especially the first picture! :) I have one question, is the mountain an original one or is it custom made? Just because it looks different from others I've seen and because I was already considering making one.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Pangolinmoth

It's a Carnegie mountain I painted black. Makes a good backdrop for the colors to pop.

ZoPteryx

Can't wait to see more! :D

brontodocus

Quote from: Pangolinmoth on March 15, 2012, 04:02:17 PM
It's a Carnegie mountain I painted black. Makes a good backdrop for the colors to pop.
Ah, thanks, it was especially the colour that made me wonder. :) But I also didn't realize it had that many platforms.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Your photos are amazing! We want to see more!!!

Tylosaurus

Sweeet gear there man!!! 8) that Styracosaurus is really cool 8)

Tyrannosaurid lover

Quote from: Pangolinmoth on March 15, 2012, 04:03:57 AM
Been forever since I posted any collection pics. But in the spirit of this new board here is a teaser.

And this guy.

Is prety cool your collection, Cqn you took more photos of the Dewback?
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Pangolinmoth

Holy smokes!! Have not been here in too long. And I missed the diorama contest!?! Well here is what would have been my entry if I would've gotten my act together. Enjoy! AND all the diorama pictures everybody took are AWESOME!!

ZoPteryx

That's a great photo, I definitely would have voted for it! :)

Sumo

Seriously gorgeous photos!:D
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

Gwangi

I would have voted for that one too. Shame you missed the contest.

Pangolinmoth

Quote from: Gwangi on August 22, 2012, 06:42:59 PM
I would have voted for that one too. Shame you missed the contest.

Ces't la vie. Thanks guys!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.