You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ToysRUs: JURASSIC WORLD Hybrid T-Rex--$15.99 (50% 0ff)

Started by dragon53, December 16, 2017, 10:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Not even worth that frankly.

Now if the Indominus was on for that price... well it's not amazing by any means but it's worth $16.

dragon53

DinoToyForum

That's a good deal for anyone into that sort if thing, I searched for the Mosasaurus but couldn't find it. I don't know why that one's so difficult to find...

suspsy

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 16, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
That's a good deal for anyone into that sort if thing, I searched for the Mosasaurus but couldn't find it. I don't know why that one's so difficult to find...

One would think, given the Mosasaurus' prominence in the film, that it would have been shipped to stores en masse. Just another example of how badly Hasbro botched the line and lost the license.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

stargatedalek

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 16, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
If you really want one, I would be willing to sell mine.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.