News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Cat in the Hat's Library:Oh Say Can You Say Di-no-saur? and Once Upon a Mastodon

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, January 03, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

the Cat in the Hat's Learning Library is a series of books off of Dr Seuss's the Cat in the Hat book but not the horiffic portrayal of the cat by Mike Myers in that terrible cat in the hat movie.the books focuses on any subject including animals,outer space and other things but that book of the series that's gonna be part of my topic is Oh Say Can You Say Di-no-saur? made as part of the series but it mainly focuses all about Dinosaurs.

another book that is in the series is Once Upon a Mastodon it focuses on animals that appeared after the dinosaurs but only on Prehistoric Mammals

Joey

Gwangi

The dinosaur book is one of the worst in this series. I have several that I read to my daughter, including this one. Most of them are good though, just got her "Miles and Miles of Reptiles". "Hark a Shark" and "Wish for a Fish" are two of the better ones as well.

BlueKrono

I've been looking for the reptiles one in local bookstores but haven't found one. I really want to page through it and see if it'd be worth picking up. I really wish someone would post it like these two, lol.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.