News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Collection (at the moment)

Started by Carcharo74, January 10, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carcharo74

Hello everybody!
I decided to show you my collection of dinosaur and other prehistoric animal toys and models.
I began to collect beteween six and seven years ago, and my first Dinosaurs were actually a couple of no-name and Schleich figures (they've been sold already). Later, I began to collect also Papo, CollectA, Wild Safari, The Carnegie Collection and Rebor figures/models, and most figures from my collection are those from the Wild Safari line and The Carnegie Collection.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to show you photos of my collection here. So, you can see two pictures of my collection on Instagram where I go as _mesozoicdinosaurworld_
Maybe you will see more of my collection in the future, tell me if someone of you is not able to see the photos.
Greetings

sauroid

hello, welcome to DTF.
i'd really love to see pics of your collection. anyway. here is a link on how to post images in the forum. :)
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Bokisaurus

Welcome and looking forward to your collection photos :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.