News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Theropodavid wants to trade/sell/buy

Started by Theropodavid, January 17, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theropodavid

I found this beautiful Safari Ltd. Therizinosaurus/Yangchuanosaurus backgrounds in an old toy box.
Anyone wants to trade? Or buy? Any ideas? I must have lost the figures on the playground...

I like Theropoda.

Greetings,
David

CityRaptor

I think you should keep those. They are generally harder to aquire than the figures.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Theropodavid

Quote from: CityRaptor on January 17, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
I think you should keep those. They are generally harder to aquire than the figures.

Many thanks for your opinion!
I'll keep that in mind.

Reptilia

Where are these coming from?

Reptilia

Thanks, didn't know them. The fossil background seems actually the best part of these figures.

Joey

I agree with CityRaptor, you should keep them because they are more rare than the actual figures.

Shonisaurus

The most coveted is undoubtedly the famous Safari mamenchisaurus skeleton even more than the skeletons of the therizinosaurus and yanchuanosaurus and, as has been said, are worth more than the figures.

RobinGoodfellow

The complete Dinosaurs of China Mamenchisaurus set (figure+background) is quite expensive nowadays.
The others two not so expensive: I bought the Therizinosaurus complete set (mint in box) for 13 euro on Ebay last October 2017 ..

Theropodavid

Thanks to all ouf you.
I decided to keep them.

Joey

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.