You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 13] Rhino's Purussaurus hunting scene

Started by acro-man, January 27, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

[Chinasaurs reborn] is a series of Chinasaurs sharing threads that aims to bridge this lovable forum and Chinese sculptors so that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.

Model: Purussaurus hunting giant turtle
Sculptor:  Rhino
Content: Purussaurus upper body + ancient turtle + base of water
Scale: 1/35
Dimensions: 15cmL * 15cmW * 12cmH
Material: resin
Quantity: 35 limited

Price for the kit: $90

Rhino's words:
"It all came from a dream - there's a big, broad river with a bridge crossing it. When I looked down from the bridge, there were a huge crowd of crocodiles feeding greedily on the poor animals falling into the river. When I looked even closer I realized there was another way much larger crocodile lurking beneath the water, whose head is as big as the whole size of the others. And it was watching me in its soul-less killer eyes.
This dream kept haunting me. But yet the idea of making a giant monster that frightens and attacks its prey is fascinating. Ferocious, merciless, a monster with teeth like a dagger and mouth like a car. It's Purussaurus."

Please PM for purchase inquiries.
Thank you for reading :)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图

Reptilia

That running Tyrannosaurus is beautiful!

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.