News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jayroxdawrld's wants v.2

Started by Jayroxdawrld, February 02, 2018, 12:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayroxdawrld

Does anyone have any of these Bullyland figures  or know where to buy them for a reasonable price?
This is the list of figures: protochirotherium, paratypothorax, mastodonsaurus, liliensternus, batrachotomus, or arizonasaurus. Please post on this thread or PM me if you know! I especially want to get my hands on either a Bullyland mastodonsaurus or paratypothorax.

Thanks

RobinGoodfellow

You're talking about discontinued and hard-to-find figures.
I really don't want to be rude or not polite but I really don't think you can find them for a cheap price.
Everyone knows that a rare figure could be sold for a good price on Ebay so..   ???
Maybe you could find someone trading an old Bully figure with a different one from you.
Unfortunately I don't have any spare old Bully...
Good Luck to you.  ^-^

Beegfood

Jayroxdawrld

Yes, I saw those two on ebay.de and really wanted the paratypothorax, arizonasaurus, or batrachotomus but they don't ship to the U.S. where I live.

Beegfood

Quote from: Jayroxdawrld on February 02, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
Yes, I saw those two on ebay.de and really wanted the paratypothorax, arizonasaurus, or batrachotomus but they don't ship to the U.S. where I live.

Maybe someone who lives in Germany buys it and send it over to you? ???

Shonisaurus

Unfortunately the same thing happens to me when trying to buy dinosaur figures on eBay like the Sega brand. Unfortunately, they are only sold in the US and sales outside the United States are not allowed.  :(

PlesiosaurusNessy

@Jayroxdawrld: Please ask Libraraptor, he´s from Germany, possibly he can buy it for you!He wrote in another thread, that it is no
problem to buy things from ebay.de for DTF members from other countries, I think, he has experience with sending parcels to USA!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Beegfood

That could really work, with Libraraptor...

Lanthanotus

Don't want to hijack this thread....

I assisted several DTF members with purchases from Germany and Europe in the past (free of charge just in case you wondered). If you deceide to go for it you may let me know.

Parcels up to 1 kg and a certain size can be send to the US for as less as 7 € (no tracking, no insurance) via German Post. DHL parcels are considerably more expensive (16 € for up to 2 kg, still no tracking and no insurance, bigger packages up to 5 kg include tracking and basic insurance but cost 30 to 47 € depending on the world zone, 38 € to the US).

Daspletotyrannus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.