News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Questions regarding Vitae and PNSO

Started by Syndicate Bias, February 14, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

1. Does anyone know when Vitae will release their Chilantaisaurus? Anyone on FB that can contact them please do if you can, im temporarily locked out of mine >_>

2. Does anyone have any idea or belief or hope that we will ever see the Spino and Giga and Amarga from then anytime soon? you never know maybe someone knows something.

that's all thanks (:

ITdactyl

They're preparing for the Chinese Lunar new year festivities so we shouldn't expect much production activities. No confirmation on the other release dates other than the fossil replicas scheduled for early March.

stegosauria

The Chinese New Year is on 16th so now it's not a long time and probably they will return to the normal next week.

Shonisaurus

I would like PNSO to produce dinosaurs again, a amargasaurus, giganotosaurus or spinosaurus would be fabulous. I have the PNSO tyrannosaurus Wilson and I can say that it is very good I bought it from everythingdinosaur.co.uk

As for Vitae a bit of the same is another brand that stands out for its brilliance and creativity.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.