News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CP Models Trilobite Identification

Started by crankydinosaur, February 15, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankydinosaur

I came across these: https://cpmodels.co.uk/product/ntm06-trilobites/ when I was looking for trilobites and was wondering if they could be any particular species (probably not though, all but the top one with the bendy antennae look kinda non realistic to me)

Ravonium

Judging by the fact that the range these trilobites are in is called "Monsters" and that everything else in the range is at least somewhat fictional, I think it is safe to say these are not supposed to be any specific genera or species.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.