News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Starlux prehistoric figures for sale/trade!

Started by WebDragon, February 17, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebDragon

Hello all! It's been ages since I last peeked in at the forum, but I'd like to see if I can't make a push to complete my Starlux prehistoric figure collection. I've got lots of Starlux pieces to barter with!

Here's what I'm looking for:
FS40098    Mastodonte
FS40104    Drepanaspis
FS40105    Cephalaspis
FS40106    Eusthenopteron
FS40107    Ichthyostega
FS40108    Bradysaurus
FS40109    Labyrinthodont
FS40111    Trilobite en Nodule
FS40116    Dicraeosaure
FS40118    Diplocaulus (one)

And what I have to offer:
Ouranosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Iguanodon
Corythosaurus
Shantungosaurus
Brontosaurus
Spinosaurus
Diplodocus (version 1)
Megalosaurus
Allosaurus
Triceratops
Stegosaurus
Euoplocephalus
Pachycephalosaurus
Monoclonius
Coelophysis
Acanthopolis
Tanystropheus
Ichthyosaurus
Archelon
Plesiosaur
Dimetrodon
Cynognathus
Scutosaurus
Glyptodont
Uintatherium
Arsinotherium
Synthetoceras
Moeritherium
Alticamelus (x2)
Megatherium
Platybelodon
Wooly Rhinoceros

Since the rarity of these pieces differ, I'm not looking for a straight 1:1 trade per piece, just more or less equal value based on rarity and condition. If you're interested, please let me know your e-mail and I can send pictures of each figure.

If I can't find trades for these guys, I'll also consider selling individual pieces or as a lot. Let me know, and thanks!

Archinto

I'm really into color variants. I have a nearly complete collection with many variants. I'll pm you to see what you have.

I don't have any of the ones you need available, and I'm looking for some of those myself... lol. If i come across anything ill let you know. There is currently a drepanaspis on ebay for the going rate, but I'm sure you're here looking for a better price ;)

[drepanaspis auction link click here]
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

WebDragon

Thanks Archinto,

I did see the Drepanaspis auction, and thanks for the link. The price is too high for me, but understandable since you don't exactly come across them every day, haha.

Archinto

Quote from: WebDragon on February 19, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
Thanks Archinto,

I did see the Drepanaspis auction, and thanks for the link. The price is too high for me, but understandable since you don't exactly come across them every day, haha.

The one I got was listed for that price initially, but didn't sell. The seller relisted for $30 And I bought it. Watch that auction, the price may reduce as it gets relisted! Once i get my collection in hand, ill pm you and send along some pics to see what variants you may have.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.