News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Superior dinosaur playset pieces wanted

Started by japfeif, February 24, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

japfeif

Hi! Not expecting a tremendous amount of responses here cuz I know these are rare items, but I'm looking for the vinyl playmat and the booklet for a Superior Rulers of the Earth set I happened across that was only missing the terrain sheet & booklet (which was basically a black & white version of the Marx last-issue color booklet with the word "Superior" printed across the top).
If anyone had one (or both) they'd be willing to sell please let me know, either email ([email protected]) or PM. I know I may have to buy an entire set to get these pieces (they were only found in the medium & large (with the big mountain) versions, the more common small version didn't have either) and I'd be willing to do that if, say, someone had an incomplete set that still had one or both of these pieces. Any offers considered.
thanks, Jeff