News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Scale of Papo figures

Started by Reptilia, March 03, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

Anyone ever bothered to measure the scale of each Papo figure? I wonder if there are some compatible to build a diorama, or simply a specific scale display. You can quote the list if you know the data.

T-Rex
Triceratops
Velociraptor
Parasaurolophus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pteranodon
Stegosaurus
Spinosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Allosaurus
Mammoth
Oviraptor
Pachyrhinosaurus
Styracosaurus
Plesiosaurus
Smilodon
Tylosaurus
Young mammoth
Baby mammoth
Running T-Rex
Baby T-Rex
Brachiosaurus
Woolly rhinoceros
Carnotaurus
Dimetrodon
Archaeopteryx
Dilophosaurus
Young Triceratops
Tupuxuara
Apatosaurus
Baryonyx
Feathered Velociraptor
Kaprosuchus
Polacanthus
Ceratosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus
Dimorphodon
Young Spinosaurus
Cave bear
Roaring Smilodon
Cryolophosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Amargasaurus
Iguanodon
Compsognathus
Quetzalcoatlus

Shonisaurus

In www.urzeitshop.de you can see the approximate scales of each figure of Papo, for example the acrocanthosaurus Papo is made on a 1:40 scale, I pass the link to you, the same goes for the rest of the figures:

https://www.urzeitshop.de/de/papo/2948-acrocanthosaurus-dinosaurier-figur-von-papo-3465000550622.html

I hope this helps.  :)

Reptilia

Oh, I never noticed! Thank you.

1:60 - Tylosaurus
1:55 - Ankylosaurus
1:50 - Parasaurolophus
1:48 - Apatosaurus
1:45 - Brachiosaurus
1:40 - T-Rex (all three), Stegosaurus, Carnotaurus, Ceratosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus
1:35 - Triceratops (adult & young), Pachycephalosaurus, Spinosaurus (adult & young), Allosaurus, Tupuxuara and Amargasaurus
1:34 - Cryolophosaurus
1:30 - Pteranodon, Styracosaurus and Baryonyx
1:28 - Mammoth (all three)
1:26 - Dilophosaurus
1:20 - Oviraptor, Polacanthus and cave bear
1:18 - Dimetrodon
1:16 - Smilodon (both versions)
1:10 - Velociraptor, Plesiosaurus, Feathered Velociraptor and Kaprosuchus
1:7,5 - Dimorphodon
1:5 - Archaeopteryx

Unfortunately there's not much to do for my purposes...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.