You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Anybody know anything about Lamwin? Toy maker doing dinosaurs...

Started by bigbear, March 18, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear

Hi! I've just bought a job lot of dinosaur toys and at first glance thought I had a Schleich Pentaceratops. On closer inspection, it has a slightly different angle to the raised foot. A bit of research proves it to be made by Lamwin. Same sort of pose as the Schleich, same red colour. Obviosly a close knock-off.
Anybody got info on their line or who what and where, please? Thanks.

mgaguilar

They're pretty infamous on Aliexpress for the knockoff dinosaur figures. I also presume they've got a few lots on amazon.
ALL knockoff figures of real brands. Pretty low detail paint jobs. Nothing really worth investing into getting.

bigbear

Pretty much as I thought. I'll keep this Pentaceratops, as it is a nice example of a knock off of a slightly dodgy figure... :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.