You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help wanted with eBay bid - no international post, only ships to Canada or USA

Started by ceratopsian, March 18, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Is a member who lives in Canada or the USA prepared to bid on my behalf on a Battat Maiasaura that has come up on eBay, then ship the model to me in the UK if successful?  The seller has 100% feedback rating but doesn't ship internationally.  The auction closes next Sunday, 25th March.  If you are able to help, please PM me.  I would refund any costs via Paypal.

stargatedalek

You should be able to pay for it yourself, then input the address of someone willing to receive it on your behalf, saving you any Paypal hassle.

Be sure you feel this person is capable however, since if things don't go perfectly it would be very difficult for you to do anything about it when you had it shipped to someone else.

ceratopsian

Quote from: stargatedalek on March 19, 2018, 02:29:31 AM
You should be able to pay for it yourself, then input the address of someone willing to receive it on your behalf, saving you any Paypal hassle.

Be sure you feel this person is capable however, since if things don't go perfectly it would be very difficult for you to do anything about it when you had it shipped to someone else.

Thanks.  I've also asked the seller if he/she will make an exception and ship to me.

ceratopsian

The matter is sorted. Seller will ship to me, so I can bid without an issue.  Crossing my fingers, as I am very keen!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.