News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Dream dinosaurs

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Mwoah... looks okay. But this year's gonna be expensive enough for me to pass on these.

Mirroraptor

They also make some prop replica, both of them are finished models. A little more expensive for me...but I have seen their paint work for the prop replica before, indeed very delicate

Reptilia

They look beautiful indeed, but nobody's calling for a lawsuit by Universal? Oh wait, it ain't Rebor!  >:D

Doug Watson

Quote from: Reptilia on March 23, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
They look beautiful indeed, but nobody's calling for a lawsuit by Universal? Oh wait, it ain't Rebor!  >:D

Actually I was thinking that very thing, these are direct miniature rip offs of the bronze editions that Universal put out years ago. I drooled over them at Universal Studios when they came out.
Rebor does their pieces in the style of JP but at least they are I believe original poses and new sculpts these look like direct reductions.
I thought about mentioning that they were rip offs but sadly I find a lot of people here are just fine with ripping off studios or toy companies so why bother. Plus these are coming out of China so pretty much lawsuit immune

RobinGoodfellow

Dino Dream 1:1 Compsognathus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eM9Fetww9I&t=39s

..I'm seriously thinking about buying it..  ;)

:)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.