You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

There are unfortunately phishing in the network have careful DTF members

Started by Shonisaurus, April 10, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I paid a purchase today to a member of the forum U K but unfortunately there are hackers who have stolen a whopping 200 euros. I have tried to pay UK Paypal accounts several times and I have been denied Paypal payments and they have scammed me a whopping 200 Euros by loading my card.

You have to be very careful with riffraff, friend of the others, I've let the UK know. It is a shame.  >:(

DinoToyForum

I'm sorry to hear this. Since hacking and phishing are different, is your warning meant for members in a general worldly sense, or are you suggesting that the DTF itself could be a conduit for scammers?

Also, could you specify what you mean by "The network"?

Shonisaurus

I do not doubt at all the honor of any member of the forum. I trust them. I understand that it has been a hacking of an unnamed person who has hacked into my bank accounts.

Tomorrow I will go to the bank and I will contact Paypal to see what happened. But with total security it is an anonymous person who has cheated. That is why I am sending you this message so that the DTF members can take care of their bank accounts.

Today I bought a Uintatherium from Play Visions from the UK (full confidence member) and he gave me some email accounts but when I went to pay Paypal at least four times (in this case the gift as a gift), but the same Paypal denied me the payment, I contacted the UK and was amazed and saddened by everything that happened and gave me an alternative email. I looked to see if I had paid less than what was stipulated in my bank ($ 80) and I realized to my surprise that my bank account began to loosen up.

I understand that it is an anonymous hacker that was introduced in my bank accounts or PayPal so I have first alerted UK (member of the forum where I bought the product) and then the DTF community because it can happen to anyone at all accusing No one from DTF as I have already mentioned, I trust all of them. As for the network, I mean the Internet network in general, obviously I do not mean the DTF page, which for me is my second home. I have only alerted that they take care of current accounts. Absolutely not accuse anyone of the forum I repeat.

I refer to a professional hackers in the network. Be careful with your money.

mgaguilar

I am not entirely sure what you are saying/I don't understand the situation fully.

So, did you at any time give out sensitive information across a forum/site similar to Dinosaur Toy Forum?

Or, did you visit a site, and that site allowed an individual to access your sensitive information without permission?

Paypal is usually a pretty safe way to initiate a transaction, especially since it's usually a "gifting" system, and not an intentional direct link to a card or account.

Please update us on this manner.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 10, 2018, 11:53:52 PM
I do not doubt at all the honor of any member of the forum. I trust them. I understand that it has been a hacking of an unnamed person who has hacked into my bank accounts.

Tomorrow I will go to the bank and I will contact Paypal to see what happened. But with total security it is an anonymous person who has cheated. That is why I am sending you this message so that the DTF members can take care of their bank accounts.

Today I bought a Uintatherium from Play Visions from the UK (full confidence member) and he gave me some email accounts but when I went to pay Paypal at least four times (in this case the gift as a gift), but the same Paypal denied me the payment, I contacted the UK and was amazed and saddened by everything that happened and gave me an alternative email. I looked to see if I had paid less than what was stipulated in my bank ($ 80) and I realized to my surprise that my bank account began to loosen up.

I understand that it is an anonymous hacker that was introduced in my bank accounts or PayPal so I have first alerted UK (member of the forum where I bought the product) and then the DTF community because it can happen to anyone at all accusing No one from DTF as I have already mentioned, I trust all of them. As for the network, I mean the Internet network in general, obviously I do not mean the DTF page, which for me is my second home. I have only alerted that they take care of current accounts. Absolutely not accuse anyone of the forum I repeat.

I refer to a professional hackers in the network. Be careful with your money.

Thanks for the clarification, and with regard to your unfortunate situation, I hope you come to a satisfactory resolution.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 11, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
I am not entirely sure what you are saying/I don't understand the situation fully.

So, did you at any time give out sensitive information across a forum/site similar to Dinosaur Toy Forum?

Or, did you visit a site, and that site allowed an individual to access your sensitive information without permission?

Paypal is usually a pretty safe way to initiate a transaction, especially since it's usually a "gifting" system, and not an intentional direct link to a card or account.

Please update us on this manner.

I have not given any information to any member of the forum.

I simply want to say that I have been the victim of a computer hacker, when buying that figure without anyone from the forum having intervened. No one from the DTF knows my data. I have been hacked by a professional hacker. Be careful and protect your accounts. That is the only thing he wanted to say.

RobinGoodfellow

Paypal is a very safe way to pay.
I don't clearly understand what happened but maybe Paypal denied the payment because someone else used your credit card or bank account before (without your permission) and your fund/account went to zero.
Maybe the problem wasn't Paypal or DTF but someone else using your credit card/bank account without your permission.
Sad to hear about that...  :-\

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.