You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is the Battat Green Tail-down Ceratosaurus Rare?

Started by IrritatorRaji, April 11, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

I've been told there is one, but I haven't personally seen any pics. Does it exist or is it just really rare?

Daspletodave

It exists and I don't think it is all that rare. It came out the same time as the version 3 T-Rex and the version 3 Dilophosaurus so it was probably made in the same quantities as those two figures.

SidB

I've seen the one that Bokisaurus posted earlier in response to a request about its existence, but I've never seen one on ebay. Not that the v. 3 Tyrannosaurus and Dilophosaurus are lying around in heaps, but I find it remarkable that even Dan hadn't heard of the v.3 Ceratosaurus' existence.

Shonisaurus

I attest that those two versions of Ceratosaurus Battat Museum Boston exist. In fact I would have in my case to receive them at my address in the next days.

There is the second version and it is not as weird as they say.

SidB

@Daspletodave - thanks for the comparison, it really drives the reality home. I hope to find one someday.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.