You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur hand puppet in military re-enlistment

Started by dragon53, April 18, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Ravonium

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 18, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
Is this really news worthy?

Reminds me of this thread, albeit a bit more political: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5662.msg169635#msg169635

Here, I'm just going to say what I said in that thread (I will admit that my post in the aforomentioned thread was a bit 'passionate', but I do still agree with most of the points in it):

Quote from: Ravonium on April 23, 2017, 08:49:54 AMThis post made me chuckle, but is also a good reflection of modern news and how pathetic it is.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.