You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Coelodonta antiquitatis - Sean Cooper/Paleocraft

Started by ataraxus, August 03, 2012, 03:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ihatefeathers144

This came out really nice Michael, your getting better and better!

ataraxus

Quote from: ihatefeathers144 on August 03, 2012, 03:11:36 PM

thanks!
so, please present also new stuff! Can`t await it!

"A photo of a toy in the backyard is not a diorama." right said  ;D

postsaurischian

ihatefeathers144

Quote from: ataraxus on August 03, 2012, 04:13:05 PM
Quote from: ihatefeathers144 on August 03, 2012, 03:11:36 PM

thanks!
so, please present also new stuff! Can`t await it!

"A photo of a toy in the backyard is not a diorama." right said  ;D

I have a few projects I'm working on, unfortunately I'm a painfully slow builder :(

Argentavis

Hi Ataraxus, very nice Coelodonta. I know your models from the classic monsters forum, there i am Raptor79 ;)

Jodee

Very nice work!  I actually commissioned this piece from Paleocraft back in 2010.  It was the test piece for what was to be the start of a 1/48 scale natural history line.  I thought that scale would be attractive to collectors for size and affordability.  I still have a bit of an inkling to to continue what I started.

Jodee

Ikessauro

What an awesome piece, I wish I could afford those. But even If I did, wouldn't dare finish it with very poor painting skills such as mine.

Jodee

I sold it for $20 and still have copies left.

Jodee

MIXVS MINIMAX

Thats my interpretation of Coelodonta antiquitatis:

I add some fur at the ears and the snout and elongated the second horn.

Dr. Brad

Late to the party, but that came out very nicely...

dinoking

Hi, how do I order one of these figures?  They are really great. Thanks

0onarcissisto0

I recently tried contacting Sean Cooper through his website email address but to no avail. How did you guys contact him?
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Jodee

I commissioned this sculpt from Paleocraft and sold him a few pieces.  He is out but I may have one left. 

Jodee

thelordsgym

Yes, very nicely done! I may have to get my hands on one of these.....you made it look splendid, with awesome backgrounds as well......great job!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.