News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 03, 2024, 06:06:29 PM
Quote from: suspsy on September 03, 2024, 03:35:43 PM
Quote from: DinoToyForum on September 02, 2024, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: suspsy on September 01, 2024, 12:07:58 PM2023 Triceratops by CollectA.

https://dinotoyblog.com/triceratops-2023collecta/

It's a bit of an awkward-looking figure. BTW, I changed the featured image to one that just shows the Triceratops, I hope you don't mind.

Not really, but in future I would prefer to be asked to implement any such alteration myself.

Sure, will do. Anyway, I'm unlikely to make any such changes in the future so long as the featured image shows just the figure under review (and I've mentioned elsewhere that my preference is for a full-body shot, ideally in profile). It struck me as a bit unusual that you included two figures in the profile image on this occasion. No big deal though.

I deliberately selected that image because I liked it and because I believed it would be more likely to attract viewers' attention to a review of one of the less glamorous 2023 CollectA toys. Plus it still showed a full body shot of the Triceratops.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Gwangi

EmperorDinobot

That Monolophosaurus is kind of endearing, avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi . I feel like Playskool designed it.

Anyways, Albertaceratops is up: https://dinotoyblog.com/albertaceratops-nesmoi-by-beasts-of-the-mesozoic-from-creative-beast-studios/

I'm going to post (finally) the JW Irritators next!

Gwangi

suspsy

Fembrogon

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.