You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1/5th scale resin Allosaurus for Sale $500 + shipping

Started by Lawn Dinosaurs, August 07, 2012, 06:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawn Dinosaurs

To any interested party. I am offering for sale my 1/5th scale roto-cast resin Allosaurus for sale. The model measures 68" long ( measured down the spine ) and  61" ( measured vertically ) x  24 " high. Price for the finished kit is $500 + shipping. Estimated shipping from my Zip code 72642 ( UPS or FED-EX ground costs would be a maximum of $160 to the far corners of the lower 48 States. Local pickup is also available.  I am the sculptor, mold maker and do the casting myself. Shipping box measures 62" x 26" x 11"  with a shipping weight of Approx. 30 lbs. A maximum of 30 castings will be made. Interested persons may view additional pictures by going to ( www.dinosaursfoamfibergl.com ) or google  ( lawn dinosaurs by rich ) At my web-site on the home page is a comments section. Interested persons should use this comments section for further communications and other options available.

Thanks,

Rich   

[attachment msg=15701][/attachment]

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice Rich !

I saw you selling these on eBay, hope you get lot's of buyers ! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.