News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaLVV

Look what I got! I'm so happy! ;D

Big reveal!

sauroid

so many new cool stuff everyone. 'grats.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyCollector

Congratulations on all the Invictas and the Paint set. I know it existed, but I've never seen such a good picture of it. Do you mind if I use this for my website?

EmmaLVV

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on July 07, 2020, 03:28:26 PM
Congratulations on all the Invictas and the Paint set. I know it existed, but I've never seen such a good picture of it. Do you mind if I use this for my website?

Of course you can! I'll put better pictures up later if you want; I was just too excited to wait! ;D

sauroid

recently got the mini PNSO Tsintaosaurus
[/url]

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

avatar_EmmaLVV @EmmaLVV wow, congrats on those Invictas!

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: EmmaLVV on July 07, 2020, 02:50:31 PM
Look what I got! I'm so happy! ;D
Those white invictas are treasure. never seen such before

CityRaptor

Neat. Although the suggested colors on the box are not very creative. I mean, T.rex, Trike and Pteranodon all use the very same colors. Maybe they are infiltrating Thulsa Doom's place:

Got this a few weeks ago,, using a  10 Euros off coupon:
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmmaLVV

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on July 07, 2020, 03:28:26 PM

Took a load of photos for you avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector! It's only missing the poster. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPj8bWy

Sarapaurolophus

Finally got my Kaiyodos in the mail :))
Spoiler

Three Angels for Sara! Coelophysis and Sinosauropteryx posed with my PNSO Sinosauropteryx.

Wild Patsy got her mate, Lemon.

...and this little dude.
[close]

Mellow Stego

Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Carnoking

Alright, I'm officially invested in tracking down these battat minis.

Also ordered in the new version of Wilson from PNSO. I was honestly expecting it to be super cheap and hollow given the lower price point, but dang is it ever a quality model. Really makes me excited to get my hands on some of the previous versions so I can see which one is my favorite.

And finally a huge thanks to avatar_Loon @Loon for sending this awesome lot of Papo, PNSO, and Battat figures!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Carnoking on July 10, 2020, 09:52:52 PM

And finally a huge thanks to avatar_Loon @Loon for sending this awesome lot of Papo, PNSO, and Battat figures!
I NEED THAT SPINO.
Hopefully P @PlesiosaurusNessy could get me that(along with a eofauna giganotosaurus) as a late birthday gift :D

Faelrin

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking What an excellent haul you have there. That's going to make for some fantastic displays.

Courtesy of avatar_triceratops83 @triceratops83 I had a small haul of Mattel figures that arrived today. So technically I own all of these now (minus one), but thanks to him for finding a Charlie with better paint apps, as the one Entertainment Earth sent had pretty poor ones on the face, as well as the others (such as the Postosuchus). Also much to my surprise (and delight) there was a Bumpy figure hiding away in some newspaper. Glad I noticed that while unpacking it.

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

triceratops83

Glad everything arrived all right. Although it took a while to arrive, at least it wasn't as long as I was fearing it might be.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Ravonium

First new figures in quite a while:

Dinoxels

PNSO Sede!
Is it just me or is mine very grey in comparison to others I have seen in reviews?  ???
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

SidB

Very similar to mine, but how much of this is real versus distortion of coloration ( the darker ones) is hard to say without a side- buy-side comparison.

EmmaLVV

Acquired more Invicta's today. 8)

Pliosaur aka Liopleurodon (painted version)

Ichthyosaurus (painted version)

I love how fed-up the Ichy looks! :))

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: EmmaLVV on July 11, 2020, 07:27:49 PM
Acquired more Invicta's today. 8)

Pliosaur aka Liopleurodon (painted version)

Ichthyosaurus (painted version)

I love how fed-up the Ichy looks! :))
Itchy is just wondering why his life is so bad.
Spoiler
plio be like chomp chomp i gotta take dump
[close]

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: