News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Fun and exciting additions everyone! I also just received my Eofauna triceratops! What beautiful figures! More pics in my collection thread ^-^
[]

Shonisaurus

Great acquisitions. Those two Eofauna triceratops look great what I like the most is their incredibly long horns. My congratulations Bokisaurus.

sauroid

i had a PNSO shopping spree during the last few weeks...

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SidB

Duna

avatar_sauroid @sauroid What a fantastic purchase! Very good taste, I love all PNSO standard sized figures .... By curiosity, I don't see the tyrannosaurus Wilson, did you get it?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Great haul avatar_sauroid @sauroid the PNSO are lovely. Do you already have the Ankylosaurus or does that one not interest you?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

sauroid

avatar_Duna @Duna yes the winter wilson rex (along with the Microraptor) will be with me in a couple of weeks (i hope). :D
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx the Ankylosaurus is on top of the Carnotaurus box and beside the Lambeosaurus :)

thanks all. i still havent opened most of them.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Eocarcharia

My newest additions from the past couple months:

Gothmog the Baryonyx

avatar_sauroid @sauroid ah I must be losing it, my eyes went straight past that one.
I hope your enjoying these lovely figures.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bokisaurus

Quote from: sauroid on March 15, 2021, 02:02:48 PM

Very impressive! Somehow the excitement of seeing them all together at once is different than one at a time😃

ceratopsian

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 16, 2021, 05:53:47 PM
Quote from: sauroid on March 15, 2021, 02:02:48 PM

Very impressive! Somehow the excitement of seeing them all together at once is different than one at a time😃
Quite some haul avatar_sauroid @sauroid!  And yes, seeing them altogether really brings home just how many desirable models PNSO has produced.

Piltdown 龍

avatar_Kotori_Sonoda @Kotori_Sonoda I saw a Majungasaurus at TRU UP Town Centre :)

Edit: also a sighting at Toy Kingdom Megamall, hiding behind an Irritator,
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

sauroid

Duna

I bought this lot today ... it was my lucky day! I saw inmediately the WWD Iguanodon (in perfect condition, not a scratch), but of course, the 2005 Papo brown Velociraptor! ^-^ It's in almost perfect condition, too, it's even better than the one I bought myself many years ago.
A Safari green 1996 tyrannosaurus (very nice figure) and a Chap Mei Dino Quest dilophosaurus. I know nothing about the Disney Carnotaurus, but it seems to be a pencil topper, but I found nothing about the collection. No idea about the velociraptor, but it seems to be a Jurassic Park official figure, it says something about Amblin & universal

Kotori_Sonoda

Quote from: Piltdownlóng on March 17, 2021, 03:08:44 AM
avatar_Kotori_Sonoda @Kotori_Sonoda I saw a Majungasaurus at TRU UP Town Centre :)

Edit: also a sighting at Toy Kingdom Megamall, hiding behind an Irritator,

Ah, its always at some place I can't access haha
Thanks for the tip though!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

CityRaptor

Quote from: Duna on March 17, 2021, 09:06:52 PM
No idea about the velociraptor, but it seems to be a Jurassic Park official figure, it says something about Amblin & universal

It's made by Topps, part of a series that was released for Jurassic Park III. Somewhat common in lots here in Germany.

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 14, 2021, 01:53:21 AM
Fun and exciting additions everyone! I also just received my Eofauna triceratops! What beautiful figures! More pics in my collection thread ^-^

Those are someon big horns.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia nice, that's probably still the most accurate Amargasaurus! (Well, that and the other Sega versions)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Thialfi

Congratulations everybody on the new additions to your collections!

avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia which version of Grimlock is that exactly?

Thialfi

That cave bear and smilodon are by no means essential to a collection (that smilodon is kind of ugly, the infamous banana-tooth, the cave bear is kind of cute in its own right and really not too bad), but I really wanted that macrauchenia (it's really good!) as I mainly collect mammals and they came as a set, so here we are.

Eocarcharia

avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi It's the new Studio Series 86 version.

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 18, 2021, 01:13:23 PM
avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia nice, that's probably still the most accurate Amargasaurus! (Well, that and the other Sega versions)
That's something I've often wondered about, what the most accurate Amargasaurus is, since there are so many of them. Both in general and in the 1:35-1:40ish scale range (since that's my favorite). I guess that's kind of your area of expertise, isn't it?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: