News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 25, 2021, 11:05:23 AM
Nice hauls, everyone!

I got this:

Nice! I love the Papo Ceratosaurus. It's one of their better figures in recent years.
He who dwells in pond

Gwangi

Here's the portion of my Christmas haul that's relevant to the forum. So happy to finally have J @japfeif 's book, I wish I had it earlier on in my Marx reviewing career. He even signed it, for my wife (who bought it) but still, a nice gesture.

Got a inflatable Pteranodon for my daughter. I wanted to hang in from her ceiling but she's running around the house with it instead. I didn't think that through, she's hitting a lot of stuff!

japfeif

Quote from: Gwangi on December 25, 2021, 07:23:38 PM
Here's the portion of my Christmas haul that's relevant to the forum. So happy to finally have J @japfeif 's book, I wish I had it earlier on in my Marx reviewing career. He even signed it, for my wife (who bought it) but still, a nice gesture.

Thanks so much for the purchase of the book...and I'm so sorry for the mistake in the signing....generally unless the buyer specifically tells me to make the dedication to a different person than the buyer, I go ahead & make it out to the person who placed the order.....
I probably should have asked.....again sorry about that!!
But I sure hope you enjoy the book!!    :)  :)  :)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Jeff

Gwangi

No worries J @japfeif, I'm just happy to have the book! Merry Christmas to you too.

Duck

Eofauna Giganotosaurus lol

I also got the Eofauna Atlasaurus and PNSO Orolotitan, but I actually haven't taken them out of their boxes yet. I will do so soon, so stay tuned.
He who dwells in pond

Halzk

Just arrived on time for Christmas

SidB

Nice acquisition, still a great Styracosaurus. I have four and some have three of the toes on the forelimbs painted (correct), some five. I've assumed that the former is a later factory correction. Perhaps yours belongs to this hypothetical group.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Congrats avatar_Halzk @Halzk that Battat Styracosaurus is a rare beauty, and how nice it must be to have one in time for Christmas. Its a pity no one else will make a 1:35 scale Styracosaurus anymore.

Congrats on your Eofauna etc avatar_Duck @Duck all very nice figures.

Apart from an extinct Yowie from my friend in New Zealand, I have nothing prehistoric but I wasn't expecting it anyway. I have to buy my collectibles myself.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halzk

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx S @SidB Thanks. Could not agree more. It still holds up pretty and it dates back from 1997. Probably my favorite Styracosaurus figure. So glad I won the auction!

Carnoking

Well Merry Belated Christmas to me. FedEx just dropped 12 glorious pounds of plastic on my doorstep and I couldn't be happier. Now, which one do I open first??

Roselaar

Awesome haul of Ceratopsians! They're just glorious! :)

paintingdinos

Been a long time since posting in this thread... finally got my last BotM Ceratopsian figure!

Wish I could have afforded more of them, but I'm happy I got my fave from wave 3.

Fembrogon

Those BotM ceratopsians are truly gorgeous. I really must get myself a few one of them some day!

I have one more delivery of my own today, courtesy of AliExpress: three more dinos for my PNSO collection!

I can't afford to keep up with line's regular release schedule, but I can slowly pick up the more affordable figures during sales. Pinacosaurus and Machairoceratops are rather small, but they're just as splendidly detailed as Tuojiangosaurus. I think I have at least one representative for all the major dinosaur groups in my PNSO collection now, which feels kind of neat.

Delisaurus Steven

Congrats everyone on your holiday hauls! I've had a few sets of things come in lately, so here we go!

First off was this bunch from Happy Hen Toys. If you're in the US, I highly recommend Happy Hen. Good prices and really fast shipping for a pretty small operation!

As a resident of the Cleveland area, I love that Safari made a Great Lakes toob! That blue heron in particular is fantastic.

Next up, my Christmas haul! A good group, I'm especially enamored with the Deinocheirus and Sinosauropteryx

And my final dino purchase of 2021, good ol' Wilson. After looking at pictures of him for the past year I finally broke down. He makes for a fitting end to an awesome year of dinosaur collecting!

Abobo

Last batch of the year, after the theropods, it's time for the hadrosaurids to enter my collection :D :

need4swede

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
My son loves his new 'Rex. Hope you all had a fantastic holiday with your loved ones.

- Swede

ZoPteryx

I see the holidays treated many of us well!  Great hauls everyone!  ;D

Here are my acquisitions.  I really like the new PNSO marine life, the seems aren't nearly as bothersome as I thought they'd be, although I wish the Livyatan came with a larger stand.  Also some nice CollectAs and great books, Locked in Time in particular is a must own!

And of course, this magnificent beast!

Psittacoraptor

Lots of great stuff, everyone!

Here's my final haul of the year. As you can see, I thought it was time to add some Paleozoic marine critters to my collection. I've always wanted the Favorite Cambrian set, but some of the models didn't look as good as the others. So I was delighted to find out that you don't need to buy the set, and can just get them individually. Also got my first CollectAs.

CityRaptor

Last Dinosaur of the Year!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

MesozoicJohn

My New Years Day present from my wife. PNSO Yinqi the Yutyrannus. Fantastic model bought from Everything Dinosaur.

John :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: