News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellow Stego

Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Libraraptor

MLMjp

Killekor

Yesterday I finally received my CollectA Deluxe Spinosaurus!

Many of you will remember the CollectA Spinosaurus that I bought 3 years ago, and that I'd repainted.
The sad truth it's that the many times which I've repainted and re-repainted it ruined it, and last year I had to throw it to the trash  :'(.
It was a sad day, because it was my favorite figure of my collection. But some days ago I found it on amazon for a low price; so I bought it!

I'm really really happy to have it again, and surely I'll not repaint this one ;).

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Shonisaurus

I'm glad Killekor that you've found a new Collecta spinosaurus Deluxe.

In my case I am a disaster repainting prehistoric animals for that reason entrusted to other people the work of repainting. I'm glad for you.  ^-^

Killekor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 21, 2019, 04:22:06 PM
I'm glad Killekor that you've found a new Collecta spinosaurus Deluxe.

In my case I am a disaster repainting prehistoric animals for that reason entrusted to other people the work of repainting. I'm glad for you.  ^-^

Thank you!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Primeval12

I printed it! Debating whether or not to add a little color to it. I like the jet black but I would like him to have eyes. He is also incredibly shiny. Next I am printing a majungasaurus. 

Libraraptor

Since probably not everyone follows my collection thread I share my new lucky find here as well:

Marolin/Plaho Pteranodon, Megatherium and Iguanodon. So proud to own them now! Exactly my cup of tea!

Brontozaurus

Went back to the TK Maxx I found Battats at the other week and discovered the Cryolophosaurus and Dacentrurus in stock.

They are mine now.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Brontozaurus

A friend of mine who's been travelling around the world has been sending me photos of store shelves with Jurassic World toys that I can't get here, but he was nice enough to send me the Minmi, which arrived today. Ironic that the one Australian dinosaur in the line isn't actually available in Australia!
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Doug Watson

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 23, 2019, 07:54:19 PM
Since probably not everyone follows my collection thread I share my new lucky find here as well:

Marolin/Plaho Pteranodon, Megatherium and Iguanodon. So proud to own them now! Exactly my cup of tea!

Congratulations nice to see some oldies but goldies.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Doug Watson on September 26, 2019, 01:14:55 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on September 23, 2019, 07:54:19 PM

Congratulations nice to see some oldies but goldies.
Thank you, Doug!They are monochrome, vintage and have a story on their own. What else do you want? ;D This does not mean that I avoid new figures. But I love occasionally hunting those oldies more.

Primeval12

Today's haul. Note the guy in the back.

Literally took a 2 hour bus and train ride each way to buy this beaut in this lot for $40. There's more vintage safaris in the lot that are not pictured (check the classifieds section around mid-December) so I hope to make the money back.

ceratopsian

Some haul and worth every minute of the trek!

Quote from: primeval12 on September 30, 2019, 01:36:24 AM
Today's haul. Note the guy in the back.

Literally took a 2 hour bus and train ride each way to buy this beaut in this lot for $40. There's more vintage safaris in the lot that are not pictured (check the classifieds section around mid-December) so I hope to make the money back.

Shonisaurus

Honestly it is a bargain, it is worth doing a bus and train trip in each direction as you comment to get figures like the Diplodocus of Battat and ancient Carnegie and Safari dinosaurs such as the Mamenchisaurus for a price that is a real bargain considering that Battat diplodocus and Carnegie mamenchisaurus are sold on eBay at very high prices. I congratulate you and I am glad that you have obtained so many beauties of figures.

postsaurischian

Big deal!! Even if you'd sell only the other 13 figures pictured above for about 5 dollars each, you'd get the Diplodocus for free :o .
  Apart from that The Battat Diplodocus is (and will always be) an iconic figure and must-have for every serious Dinosaur figure collector.

Halichoeres

That's a great lot! Definitely worth it. The Safari Mamenchisaurus usually goes for more than $40, let alone the coveted Battat Diplodocus. Was this a Craigslist find?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Primeval12

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 30, 2019, 01:31:24 PM
That's a great lot! Definitely worth it. The Safari Mamenchisaurus usually goes for more than $40, let alone the coveted Battat Diplodocus. Was this a Craigslist find?

Facebook Marketplace. I also visited a friend near there so it was double worth it.

Halichoeres

Quote from: primeval12 on September 30, 2019, 01:41:12 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 30, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

Facebook Marketplace. I also visited a friend near there so it was double worth it.

That's a place I hadn't really thought to look! Good catch.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: